1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by hooligan_inc, Apr 21, 2001.

1. hooligan_inc Guest

2. Igneous Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

What did you do, did you send him some of your personal pics? :D

3. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Woooohoooo, Hooligan. Are you and he restarting the Lex Express tour with the high hopes of getting his contract picked up my Vinnie Mac. That's pretty cool Hooligan. Well, come on, details man, details.

4. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

luger is cool, i like sting a lot more though.

5. hooligan_inc Guest

he sed:

'Its not over yet.
    The awakening has begun'

:S

6. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Those guys are retired wrestlers right? Along with someone called "Razor Ramon" if I remember right...?

7. hooligan_inc Guest

RETIRED???

Scott hall? Lex Luger? Sting? Hogan!!!????

My good sir, you suggest any one wrestler is too old and you shall feel the wrath of the orange leg drop of doom!!

;)

8. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Long live the Hulkster!!!

9. Crawl Gems: 23/31

Perhaps they're out of a job (and rightfully so), but not retired. Out of respect to the late Hooligan, I won't comment about their agre ;) Farewell Hooligan. I for one will miss you and your WCW banter.

10. Crawl, you can always shoot the shit with him on MSN Messenger.

hooligan_inc@hotmail.com

You probly already know this, but I just thought I'd point it out.

11. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Don't flame me, but I never understood Lex Luger. Seemed that he had better marketing than skills.

But that's just my unique perpsective - thak it for what it's worth. I still get misty when I think of Andre the Giant (BTW - When will BG games have half-ogers)

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

I was into wrestling when Ultimate Warrior and Tatanka were wround. I stopped after someone said the ORIGINAL warrior died when his blood vessels burst after lifting too many weights :( I heard about Andre the giant, he was in "The princess' bride" right? Poor bastard, I heard Jake the Snake's snake snapped his neck or something :(
    btw, I dunno abou lex luger and the others, but I KNOW Hulk Hogan is retired. He just appears on low/medium/non-screen-movies nowadays. The kind you watch with your whole family. like "Secret Agent Club" or "3 ninjas part 3" :D

13. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

R'syil, you must be of age with me! (Born in 1970! gasp :eek: )

Actually, the Hulkster is still going strong!

I actually saw him at Disney World a few years back, and for a 50+ year old, he's impressive!

Plus with the scripting, he can still kick butt.

BTW you were right about Andre being in the Princess Bride. One of the best, all time movies!

14. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Since we're on the topic of old wrestlers, how about this nostalgic list:

Macho Man Randy Savage, OOOH YEAH!
    Sgt. Slaughter
    Dynamite Kid (pre-steroids)
    Jim Duggan (the guy with the 2x4)
    Who were the Sheik and the Russian guy again?

WWF actaully originated as Maple Leaf Wrestling out of Toronto I think, and before that there was Stampede Wrestling in Calgary, AB which was founded by the Hart family. I remember seeing Owen Hart's early matches when he wore a mask. Too funny, they used to play alot on the fan's patriotic emotions.

Gorilla Monsoon
    The Great Gamma
    Jim "The Anvil" Niedhart
    Kieth Hart

[This message has been edited by Lord Moeken (edited April 23, 2001).]

15. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Good old days of "clean" wrestling *lol* it was the "warmup" of Wrestlemania III where Andre and the Hulkster became foes, am i right? (I'm a little out of business, i guess, but the name of Macho Man Randy Savage waked memories) :)
    Strange names appears like Junkyard Dog, British Bulldogs....

[This message has been edited by BogiTheWaverer (edited April 23, 2001).]

16. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Actually Bogi, I'm 16 (1984) ;)
    But Sgt. Slaughter ROCKED in G.I. Joe the movie! Hehe :D Yeah, the fantasy bedtime story style of the Princess' Bride kicked major ass! Even if it had weird names
    like "Humperdink" Hehe :D

17. Crawl Gems: 23/31

Geeze, this post has become a mountain of wrestling misinformation. Come one guys. If you're going to start talking facts, at least make them correct facts ;) First, Hogan isn't wrestling anywhere at the moment. In fact he probably hasn't wrestled in over half a year as least since he had a falling out with WCW. From what I understand there are still some type of negotiations between him and Universal Studios for some wrestling or restaurant venture. And no the WWF didn't start in Toronto. It began as the WWWF in the NY area under Vince MacMahon Sr. At one time, however, the WWF did buy out the old Stampede Territory under the management of Stu Hart at the time. That deal only lasted a year before the deal went sour. Vince reniged on the majority of the money owed Stu Hart, and Stu reopened the promotion. By that time, however, the territory was failing and not long after that incarnation of Stampede Wrestling closed it's doors. And finally, no the Ultimate Warrior is not dead. He is still gleefully no showing apearances and holding wrestling promotors up for money occasionally around the world.

Hooligan, I can't handle all this misinformation by myself. COME BACK!!!

18. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] While we're on the topic. What wrestlers have died in the ring? Andre the giant, owen hart..?

19. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Ok, Ok Crawl. Since you are the Grand Emperor I'll take back most of what I just said. I am just a drop within your fountain of knowledge when it comes to wrestling :) I just remember watching wrestling as a kid and it was called Maple Leaf Wrestling. Perhaps this was just the promotional company that televised WWF in Canada, who knows? I also remember watching stampede wrestling when it did some promotional shows at a local gymnasium - back then Owen Hart was just a no name (Blue Blazer or something)
    I apologize for any misinformation and hopefully I don't lose my title: Lord Moeken, High Advisor to the Crawl ;)

20. Crawl Gems: 23/31

I might have to change your title to Low Advisor to the CRAWL ;) Andre the Giant did NOT die in the ring. Where did you hear such? He died in a hotel room in Paris, France in his sleep. Several wrestlers have died in the ring in Europe, America, Mexico, and Japan in recent years, the most famous of which in the US was Owen Hart.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.