1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Orias spirit

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by lyson, Sep 25, 2002.

1. lyson Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Arghhhhh........I am being haunted!! Oria is in her spirit form & follows us around attacking all the time! She is invincible in this form so we cant kill her! In fact I had to kill my party leader in order to leave this level as she had him pinned in a corner & he couldn't move out!! lol (I must admit I did this as I knew I could resurrect him with a cheat code.....which I did.....& then ran like hell outa that place!!!) :D
    Now, does anyone know how she can be killed??? purleeeeeeze??? lol

2. Grey Ghost Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

You have to go to the game room and activate the "inner sanctum" mode via the two levers and the bottom of the room. Then you become etherial like her and you can whoop her good...

Not sure how to activate inner sanctum mode? just switch the two levers around and the golem will tell you what mode they create, then hit the activation lever.

3. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Yeah, there's three levers in the lower right hand part of the battle arena.

The top of the three has to be in the middle position. The middle lever has to be in the "engaged" position (toward the wall; away from the arena), and the bottom lever is the last one you through and that engages the whole arena function. It's like the master on/off switch.

4. lyson Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] thanx Guys.......if I can stop swatting her long enough to get into the battledrome I'll do what you said..lol

5. Grey Ghost Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Just run all of you characters to the crystal room and have your fastest character run to the game room (mine was my monk). while your fast character is going to activate the inner sanctum mode, have everyone else just avoid the witch, and as soon as IS is active-cut her down... She really does go down quick. Plus she tends to focus on one characters, so just keep that character moving until IS mode is active.

Have fun

6. HeartOfDarkness Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

When I reached that part of the game after she became ethereal I remember she was pathetic to say the least. She kept trying to hit my characters but she kept missing, she didn't even cast spells, I even had time to move my whole party to the game room. Why is she so difficult in your game? Do you have some sort of patch?

7. lyson Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Lovely........ I killed her.....lol Thanx for all the guides folks. :D
    Heartofdarkness.....She wasnt powerful......just annoying.....kept interrupting spells etc when she hit or that stupid message came up. heh heh
    No I dont have a patch........my game has worked fine so far... so, believing in the old saying......"if it aint broke - dont fix it".....I have avoided installing any extras. :D

8. Lord Nad Gems: 1/31

Hehehehe After listening to her rant about being "invincible", I found out to my dismay, that you cannot leave the room while in the inner sanctum (Being etherial while affecting the material world WOULD have been cool). Plus all you had to do was ask (in game) Nicka-what's-his-name how to kill her and he told you. Again, people please...USE the journal, that's what it's for!

Dan

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.