1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Pink Panther show.

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Sydax, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] I use to watch that show, the one which started with the Pink Panther and the Inspector driving a car from the future and then they got into a cinema; inside the show there was the Inspector cartoon, I want to know how's the name of the song played when the cartoon begins.
    Thanks for any help.
    Best regards.

2. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

"The Pink Panther Theme," by Henry Mancini.

And I'd watch the films, they're comic genius - Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau. They've just released a DVD boxset. (The first one isn't the best.) I suspect the cartoon has a lot of injokes for fans of the films - I haven't watched more than a couple of episodes myself.

3. Sydax Gems: 19/31

Is not that song, is the song from the cartoon "Inspector", the one with Dodo, the one at the begining, I think the serie is from early 70's.

4. Arifirh Gems: 10/31

Hm... I only knew about the films and cartoon :(

Sorry, can't help you.

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

the only one i know is the theme, the ta dum ta dum ta dum da dum da dum du du du dum :D

Have to disagree with this though:

imo the first one was the only one worth seeing. If for no other reason than it being the only one that the Pink Panther is actually in :p My dad just got the boxed set too.

6. Arifirh Gems: 10/31

Hmm. I thought the first one didn't have enough Clouseau in it.

7. Sydax Gems: 19/31

The show was called the Pink Panther's show, it started with PP and the Inspector going in a "real car", the song is Pink Panther from head to toe; the show was a compilation of 3 or 4 P.P. and the Inspector cartoons, later the inspector was replaced by the ant; I'm trying to find out the song that started the inspector cartoon...

8. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Sydax, I remember that show well. There was a kid driving the futuristic car, wasn't there? I think the theme was called "Panther Pink Panther From Head to Toe" by: Doug Goodwin. It was very quick paced, wasn't it?

You can find some info here:
    http://www.classicthemes.com/50sTVThemes/themePages/pinkPanther.html

and here:
    http://dfe.goldenagecartoons.com/filmography/tv-shows.htm

EDIT:
    I have found the lyrics, everyone sing along! :D

[ April 22, 2005, 12:14: Message edited by: Colthrun ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.