1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Pirates Return OoC

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by The Kilted Crusader, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    There's a party in the galley for all who aren't involved in torturing the prisoner and can break themselves away from the duties of repairing or sailing the ship.

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I'm sorry guys, but I just don't have the time to hang out here. I am leaving it up to the Captain to decide Bison's fate. Keep him if you want, or kill him if you don't.

I'll still read though, so keep up the good work.

3. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

We'll miss you, Jag!

4. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Repairing and sailing ships are menial tasks for unnamed NPCs...named NPCs are there to create plot!

*goes do something of the sort*

5. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

It would be helpful if everyone posted their best Pirating times so I can try to be on at that time to give people a bigger part in the RP.

I'm usually on at around 12pm to around 2am, but I can always make an effort to be on at a different time.

BTW, make sure to post your time in BST (GMT +1)

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    I'm generally around from noon to 9 pm, BST, but only Monday thru Friday. At other times and over the weekends my attendance is spotty at best.

7. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Generally I'm online from 1 pm to 2 am BST, everyday. At least until school starts up again or unless other things happen in my life.

8. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Most of the time between 11 am and 11 pm, most days.

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    All the freaking time.

10. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    whew, at least I can stop writing that damned accent

11. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

My schedual is so varying I don't think it would help. I work shift work, I golf during the day. I can't really say what my best times would be.

12. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Usually around 4-5 am BST

13. The Kilted Crusader

Remember that only Alexa and Daniel know about Matty being a girl - no-one else. Matty's been hiding it for years so no-one will be able to see through her disguise or even suspect something.

14. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    TKC - anytime from about around 4pm to 1am, BMT (I think that's right)

15. Lawless Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I am usually on. 12pm - 1pm and from about 3pm onwards. Work! It sucks.

16. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Drat, I guess I'm stuck writing the accent until things blow wide open. Serves me right. :doh:

KC, there's only so much character-development we can do while we're at sea. Either we need to reach port for some good piratey action, or we need another battle or something... It's up to you, Cap'n!

17. The Kilted Crusader

Sorry, Rally. I've been meaning to push the RP along for a couple of days now but I've been busy and I'm afraid I'm getting even busier and I'm going to have a hard time to post throughout the next week.

I apologise to everybody for this but RL is taking over at the moment.

18. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    A general idea. Do pirates fish? There has to be source of constant food, and they ARE on the seas after all. Fishing might be an interesting place to character-develop and whatnot.

Hey, don't look at me like that... Even pirates are people, and people need to eat. Right? Right. There's not always a supply of grog and meat.

19. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

*blink* When did I ever say that Alexa enjoyed torturing people? I believe her exact words were "This isn't something I enjoy doing." Or something along those lines.

20. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Upon checking it, of course you're right, I guess the stress of the situation made Daniel (and me) hear/read things just a bit differently.

Sorry.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.