1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Pirates Return OoC

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by The Kilted Crusader, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
  2. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Random note: Alistair DOES take all his guns, including his musket, around when he wanders the ship. Usually. First he likes to be prepared, second because he's a freak who wuvs his guns, and third because he doesn't trust ye piratey scum.

3. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

*sighs* I can't post properly, as I'm in a library right now, and only have a limited amount of time left on this computer. It looks like I won't be able to post until tomorrow, but I can't guarantee anything.

I kind of hoped that Alexa wouldn't be needed at all until I got back.

4. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    OK, I deliberately put Matty into some trouble. I have a few ideas for getting her out, but it will all depend on what y'all do. Feel free to dive in as you're inspired.

5. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Hooray, it moves!
    *dances*

6. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

DM, I'd have invited your character along to the dinner but he has stuff to do in Freetown. BTW, a few of you haven't posted in a while, so I need to know if you're still in the RP. Off the top of my head, that's Benan and Rotku.

7. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    You mean Port Royal? Yeah, I guess. Meh. Gives me more time to wander around in the port.

8. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Anyone whose character is free to take part in the rescue is welcome to join us :)

9. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    @Scot: I hope you don't mind the few words I put into Daniel's mouth? We were posting at the same time. Had I realized you were around I would have played it out, sorry.

@Everyone: if you need Matty for a line or two like that just to force something to happen in a particular way, go ahead and use her - uh, him. ;)

10. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

@Rallymama: No problem

11. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Lawless, where are you? Alexa needs a dress. :p

12. The Kilted Crusader

I'm thinking the same thing, Lawless. Post ya scurvy dog ;)

BTW, I'll have trouble posting for a little while since I just started college again and I move out in a couple of days.

13. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I wanna go to the ball too! ...if I happen to be asleep when you guys go, can someone kindly mention Alistair in a sentence or something?

14. The Kilted Crusader

I don't think Lawless is playing anymore - so Daniel takes his place as one of the footmen.

15. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Wasn't Daniel already planned as a footman, along with Zheng and Matty?

16. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Sorry I haven't been around, internet went wonky. I'm back now.

17. Lawless Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Sorry guys, girls and other. I had a lot on then had a bad viral throat infection so have been stuck in bed, I will return as soon as. :thumb:

edit: if thats ok.

18. The Kilted Crusader

course it's ok Lawless! Hop in the carriage if you're up to posting soon. BTW, I forgot Ari's character - so you need to get in the carriage too (gonna be a tight squeeze) :p

19. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

A "tight squeeze", huh? I'm sure a couple of characters would be happy with that. ;) :p

20. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Hey, a thought... to make the party convos more spontaneous, should we each RP the person that someone else is talking to, then change up as the convos change? For example, Lai could post as Richard Cornwallis as long as I'm talking to him, then when I talk to someone else Arifirh could take over, and so on.

Anyone up for it?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.