1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Ice Age 2 "The Meltdown"

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Kitrax, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ok, so I thought that the 1st Ice Age was pretty funny, and very well animated, but I'm wondering if the second one will be as funny. After all, it does have Qween Latiffa in it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I plan on seeing it this comming Sunday, but for now, the poll is to see if you think Ice Age 2 will be better or worse than the origanal Ice Age. :rolling:

Poll Information
    This poll contains 2 question(s). 7 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Ice Age 2 "The Meltdown" (7 votes.)

Have you seen Ice Age 2 "The Meltdown"? (Choose 1)
    * Yes, I've seen it. - 14% (1)
    * No, I haven't - 86% (6)
    * Just the results for me. - 0% (0)

Did you/do you think it was/will be better, worse, or about the same? (Choose 1)
    * I think it was/I think it will be better then the first movie. - 29% (2)
    * I didn't think it was as good/I think it will be worse. - 14% (1)
    * It was about the same/I think it will be about the same. - 43% (3)
    * Just the results for me. - 14% (1)

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I think that it will be better than the first one. Although the idea was nice and the animation and characters were interesting, I felt that the first Ice Age movie was not that great. Not bad, just not really memorable as far as animated movies go.

I'm hoping that the next one will be better.

3. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

I saw it already, and it was AWESOME.
    I saw the first one too, and it was funny also, but this second one had me "crazy" laughing. And the part of Qween Latiffa is hularious.

This one is a must see Kitrax, I recommended. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
  4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ok, I saw it on Sunday night.

There were many funny parts, but there were a few times where Qween Latiffa just kills it. :toofar: I'm not a fan of her, and her squeeky voice gets on my nerves. But the "squirrel" scenes more then make up for her shortcommings! :thumb:

I have to admit...the whole possume thing was kind of funny. :rolling:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.