1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Poll: since???

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Nightal, Dec 29, 2000.

1. Nightal Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I'm here if I reply well since July 2000,I was on the Net getting info about IWD and I found this site, stayed here since then. Great site and a even greater forum, Are there other forums on the web as living as this one?

Since when have you guys an acount here??

2. big_wiggler Guest

June 2000, under hooligan_inc
    December 2000 under big_wiggler

3. hooligan_inc Guest

Make that June 2000.

4. Wingfoot Guest

[​IMG] July 2000, not long before Taluntain changed the lay out of the site. i vaguely remember what it used to look like.

5. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I don't even remember when I started coming here. I know I used to come here during the BG days to check out the links to other walkthrough sites and look at the news headlines. But I didn't discover the message boards until I got BG2. Oh if I had only tried the boards sooner, my post number would really be up there(sigh). Got my account around October maybe. This is my first time to post messages, and I'm definately hooked. If they ever get the chatroom really going, I'll probably get hooked on that as well. Great fun, right Boo?!

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I started in Sept 2000...so u could call me a regular but i'm no veteren! I'm still young here and i don't post as much as i used to...just don't have the time as i got my GCSE's coming up this June...still i try to check it at least once a day or once every 2 days...

7. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I haven't been posting here long, but I am a veteran because i know UBB in and out.

8. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I started back in July 2000 when I stumbled acrossed this site while I was playing IWD. I came back when BG2 came out, and haven't left!

This is an awesome gathering place for D&D/CRPG insight!

9. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

Archangel=August 2000
    Firestorm=January 2001 OR December 2000
    im not sure

10. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

i've been here a while, i remember when thw site had like a menu of parchment, and all these books and tales of forgotten realms, i first saw the site eight months ago, but i've been posting for six. ahh, who was here to remember those heated debates about imoen, aegron and i would laways say imoen sucked and everyone else would say she was the best thief, ahhh, the good 'ol days.

11. hooligan_inc Guest

[​IMG] Yeah, I remember that too!
    Hey Egg, remember when me and you proclaimed to the world that Garrick was a complete arsehole? Aaah...Memories.

12. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31

[​IMG] how could i forget!? ahhh, those days.... (flashback) ;)

13. Lukki Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Veteran

Garrick was and still is an arsehole.

14. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Not as much as Xan though! And I STILL think that Jaheria's husband Khalid is a wuss! Now that topic was a good 4 months ago...

15. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I got a kick out of Xan, I thought his doom and gloom attitude was funny. I think he even called Ajantis an ass once, I was rolling. I kinda wish they had him in BGII. The only thing about him I didn't like was that he was an Enchanter and couldn't learn any Invocation/Evocation spells.

...and I'm amazed we live to see another day.

16. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    That's exactly how I felt about Xan, so I eventually dualled Imoen to a mage and dumped him... Was sorry to see him go though...

17. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    OoooUUUaaaaarrgh!!!

Xan SUCKS for GOD'S SAKE. He's the whiniest, most pathetic little elven NPC loser. What good does his moonblade do him, when he can't hit a damn gibberling with it?

He and Garrick both were SO uncareful... I told them that staff could go off at any time, but they wouldn't listen... Nooo...

You can guess happened to them. There wasn't enough left to bury when I was done with them. :mad:

Burn baby, burn! Muahahaha.

18. Sol'Kanar Guest

I personally liked Xan. It was funny to listen to how heinsulted every other NPC. Khalid and Garrick on the other hand, screamed like the little girls they are when Viconia offered them up to Shar.

19. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31

um, taluntain, you all right?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.