1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post New Year's -- The Good, The Bad, The Totally Messed Up.

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Vandalore, Jan 2, 2001.

1. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Hey so how was your New Year's? Was it good, bad, or totally messed up like mine?

To start off with, I had one of those clueless New Year's where no one actually knows what's going on until the last minute. This year, I hung out up here with some people rather than going back home and hanging out with my old buddies that were back for the holidays.

It probably would've been all normal and stuff. But a girl there was kind of unhappy with me over a simple miscommunication. A couple days before New Year's, I got the whole "I don't want to be with anyone who can't commit." over your typical instant messenger. I tried to explain to her that I didn't like talking about that stuff over the internet but she logged off before I could get a chance to say anything. I feel like anything of the serious nature should be dealt with in person. It just gets too confusing and leads to misunderstandings.

New Year's Eve wasn't extremely weird. She didn't get as smashed as I thought she would.. so the situation get any worse. No one did anything that they would've regretted. Although, she was really quiet all night, even after I popped the bubbley. Heh, after they all drank champange, we all sat around and played Tekken Tournement on the PS2 til 7 in the morning. That was pretty fun considering everyone could barely sit up straight let alone hold their controller.

The day after was when things were a bit messed up. I finally got to speak with the girl. Man, it was the hardest conversatoin I had ever had. She left all the talking to me, so I just sat there squeezing out word after word. I even had to step outside into this freezing cold weather for a few minutes without a coat or anything just to get my mind on something else for a second. After about 3 hours of pure hell, she still didn't really understand where I was coming from and disagreed with a lot that I had to say. Things really got pretty heavy and I couldn't think of any other way than just to have her pretty much read my diary. She saw everything from how I felt about her and how I felt about this other girl I work with. Um yeah, now I'm thinking that probably wasn't a good idea because she still didn't understand it any better. FYI, I'm not cheating on her. I hang out with a couple other girls but she seems to get really jealous. It would be so much easier if I wasn't involved with anyone. Three hours later after picking myself apart.. it was resovled for the most part. To make it all easier, I got her to say that we would just be friends. But I wanted to make sure that is what would be best her, she just wouldn't say it until I had to like drag it out of her. Right now, I don't know what will become of all of this. At least we got all of that out and over with so we could start this year on a good foot.

[This message has been edited by Vandalore (edited January 02, 2001).]

2. optykal Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

and here all i did was get 2 hours of sleep in 72 hours, and catch a bug from some chick i made out with on new years :)

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I got 15 hours of sleep... The problem is I went to bed at 8 in the morning and slept till 10pm. Imagine the fucked up biorythm for the next few days. :p

4. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I was supposed to go to New York City for New Years', but my plans were cancelled by the 18 inches of snow that fell there.

As a consolation prize, I got to spend New Years' in beautiful downtown Wilmington, Delaware...Uggh! It could have been worse, I guess...But I can't think how.

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I went to my dad's friends house for new years

6. Vandalore Gems: 7/31

Yeah, a lot of my friends up here have been getting sick too just from lack of sleep and all that. Anyone get all messed up and wickedly drunk? What's your story?

7. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31

I did, I'm told that I pissed on the floor. Usually this would bother me, but this was at a house party, and I'll never see the owners of the house again so I can only chuckle. I might have been in danger of getting an ass-whuppin' but my friends were very deep in the party, and I lugged my stereo an hour to their house. I am not worried, I am not overly concerned.
    Heh heh heh heh hee... aww man...

8. Vandalore Gems: 7/31

you peed your pants! woah I did too.. we must be piss pals. nahahahahhaaa - Adam Sandlar

9. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] got drunk, slept a long time and was almost fired... although, my girlfriend and i had a bit of... well, you know...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.