1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post your crazy character here!

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons + Other RPGs' started by Ofelix, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yeah let's show the world the crazyest character ever made! By crazy I mean ¨overpowered¨ ¨weird¨ or just someone who've done great deed by pure luck like a perticualar level one barbarian who slaughtered an adult dragon with one blow
    How? three 20 on the dice in a row! If that is not pure luck I don't know what it is...

Okay One of my friend have done the first
    Chaotic Good Half fiend Kobold ever. Weird, isn't? Well this character seek to regain his evil status but he always end up doing good stuff...

Mine more of the overpower type

An Half celestial elf Monk Lawful Good

Str: 20
    Dex: 20
    Con: 17
    Int: 16
    Wis: 22
    Cha: 14

He seek to bring orders through all the lands. But by ¨Bring¨ he understood ¨Bring¨ so he seek order to bring it with him to everybody in the world. And he seek to destroy evil, bu he understood that their is only one person who is evil and if he kill him their will be no more evil. One last thing he kill everybody that is evil, he cast Detect evil everyone and he fight evil and ask question laters. He will even kill kids if they are evil.

So share your crazy character!

2. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Str: 21
    Dex: 21
    Con: 21
    Int: 16
    Wis: 17
    Char: 21

A Half-Elf fighter. Neutral good.

Sought evil and planted his booted goodness wherever it reared it's ugly head.

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I wouldn't have thought that A lawful good character that kills everything because its evil is well ... a 'good' aligned character.

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    That's way he could fall anytimes. He almost got excomunated three times.

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

A large humansized Bunny Planeswalker.

Str: 17
    Dex: 18
    Con: 18
    Int: 17
    Wis: 09
    Char: 21

For some strange reason the bunny always finds his way on the many planes. For an even more strange reason people keep following him and he always runs late because of the fact he must tell people to get lost and leave him alone.

The Bunny is Neutral and don't care about good or evil at all as long as he can go it's own way, andd as long as his pocket watch is working...

6. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Before 3ed came out, I played a runt hill giant that was kicked out of his clan for being too smart! He became a fighter and travelled with an elf throughout Greyhawk, getting into trouble along the way!! He was only 8' tall, and had high intelligence for his race. He was pretty fun to play, especially in cities - since he was so big!

7. GodRules44 Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

3 20s on the dice means nothing on a dragon... dragons are immune to crit hits and therefore immune to instant kills...

8. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

This is off topic already, but.... How could the dragons be immune to criticals&instant death?
    They're organic, they have discernable (sp?) anatomy, they have eyes through which you can put some metal into their brains. There's always this minor problem of reaching their faces, but it doesnt deny the possibility. As well in Baldur's Gate one of the better dragon-slaying tactics was instant death spell pelting.
    So, are you sure that's correct and if it is, why is it so?

9. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

From the 3.5 MM:

so dragons arent immune to criticals by default, except when noted in their description.

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I doubt anyone can beat this for weird...

In a freeform game with Blyclaaf, Deathmage, and for a limited amount of time - Hugo. The setting was lame superheros.

Mine was 'D20 Man' - I really have no idea what his powers were, except that they must have involved dice.

Deathmage has Paper Mache - he controled paper.

Bly was Redneck Man or something.

And Hugo was Gothman.

It was very short, very chaotic, and very, very weird.

11. Shadow Cougar Banned

Sometimes I abhor D&D because it knows to have ridiculously illogical events - such as this Dragon slay. Well, he did not actually stated which Dragon it was nor the age of it, but I rather think its stupid that a mere barbarian can blast dragon away with three slashes ( Supposing it is one ). That would be, for example, quite logical if he had, I don't know, "Unholy Greatsword of Apocalyptic Redemption" that has a special rayball attack "Unholy ball of Third Darkness" and deals 10d10 plus 10 on each maximal hit + 1d10 + 5 + ability modifier + within ball radius of 20ft. + paralyzation for one few minnutes + 3-channel strike. ^.^ Then it would make sense. LOL.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.