1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Princess Anne visited skool today

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by hooligan_inc, Jun 29, 2001.

1. hooligan_inc Guest

Well it was sooooooo kool man we stood either side of the path and she walked through us after opening the new international business centre. She talked to a few of the guys (not me though) but it was very cool nonetheless.

Now I have met royalty. Wicked

(Oh and for all you republicans out there save it for someone who cares, alright?)

2. Mistyca Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

My grandfather was the Captain of a big ship for tourist. He travelled a lot from Euopre to America and met a lot of royalties and stars...i have a lot of photos with him and Holliwood stars...it must have been a great experience. So i understand your excitement....

3. hooligan_inc Guest

Your grandad rules

4. Serora Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] Did you have to like bow or something? (America is great!)

5. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

ehm, sorry to ask this, but who is princess Anne? from which country?

[This message has been edited by Darien Noella (edited July 07, 2001).]

6. Mistyca Gems: 5/31

@Hooligans: yes, my grandad ruled..... ;)
    Unfortunately i have never been able to meet one of those stars.....i am born when he already stopped his work....

7. hooligan_inc Guest

Princess Anne is one of the royal family oF england, i dunno what relation she is to Queenie and I don't care to be honest, she is royalty and that's it.

I didnt have to boiw but if she spoke to you you would have had to call her ma'am but she didnt speak to me so i was OK.

And Mistyca hard lcuk there, but when I am famous with my band I'll make sure you get to meet me, hehe. :)

8. Serora Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I saw William Shatner at an airport one time.

Does the royal family actually do anything other than meet people and be famous? (I'd love that job!)

How old is Princess Anne?

[This message has been edited by Serora (edited June 30, 2001).]

9. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Serora, in Denmark they dont. I think the queen needs to sign the law suggestions, but that's more a tradition.

Though they hardly have any privacy, everything they do can be found in gossip magazines

10. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I handshaked with and introduced myself to the heir to the Norwegian throne, prince Haakon Magnus.

11. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

If you want to know what the royal family does, there is a good site here. It outlines their general duties and a typical day at the office:
    http://www.royal.gov.uk/today/index.htm

The rest of the site has lots of info about the British Royal family (it's their official site, which seems a bit strange - a Royal website). Anyway for quick answers to your questions. The Princess Royal (Anne) is the Queen's only daughter and sister to Prince Charles. She is 50 years old. Just a quick bit of gossip, in her youth she represented Great Britain at the Olympic Games in Three-Day Eventing (horse riding).

PS I've just realised, hooligan_inc you live in England (and I assume you're British) yet you don't know who Princess Anne is :rolleyes: what do they teach you people in school today :(

Good grief ;)

[This message has been edited by Slappy (edited June 30, 2001).]

12. Gopher thighs Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Hooligan - it's Britain, not England by the way........picky Jocks being fussy I know!

13. Mistyca Gems: 5/31

@Hooligan: what's the name of the band you're involved with??? I'm also in a band.... :cool:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.