1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen Book 2

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Scot, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nakia could never get used to this being awake in the daytime and sleeping at night. Her sleep was restless, filled with strange dreams. Finally she got up and decided to check around. She looked for Sepp and couldn't find him.

She went outside and started checking around the temple when she heard a noise from a nearby hill. She ran over and found Sepp lying at the bottom of hill. She grabbed him to see if he was alive or dead. His eyes were open and he was breathing but gasping for breath.

"Ayee, what happened? Are you hurt?"

All Sepp could do was shake his head and point up the hill. Not seeing any obvious injuries she started up the hill only to see a large body on the ground seemingly bound in something red. On the other side she saw Atten.

"Atten, what happened? What is this thing." Then she looked up and saw Maron flying around overhead. "Hokay, somebody tell me what's going on!"

2. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

With time passing by, although to his eyes it looked like the time had stop.
    The effects of these red tapes covering him began to wear off. His body try to get up without any luck, but he was at list able to move his head as if he was lost, he then try to articulate, and although difficult, he said:

"Hhhhey yuoo, pleeass hhelp mee" looking at the tiny Halfling who had just came up. "I doo not know hhow longg thiss will hold, and I dot wannnt to hurttt you either...” he said with worried eyes.

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    "Quick. What's wrong. Temple near. Help." Rather leary (to understate) of the giant Nakia reverts to abreviated speech. Then yells at Atten, "Wake, Atten. Trouble."

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"I'm not asleep, you crazy halfling! Whay are you telling me to wake? I can see the giant. What do you expect me to do about it?"

Atten saw the look in Nakia's eyes and decided it was not worth continuing that line of reasoning. He looked around and tried to think of something useful to do. Maybe they needed a way to hold the giant but still somehow talk to it.

Atten closed his and reached out towards the living force. This was probably the thing he was best at doing so he hoped it worked.

After a few moments, long green creepers came rustling along the ground out of the forest and headed towards the giant. When they reached him they started to wrap themselves around and around his large limbs. After a few minutes, the stranger was completely wrapped in thick leafy vines, with only his head showing.

"There, will that do?"

5. Nakia

Media:
    Seeing the giant wrapped up Nakia calmed down a little. "Thank you, Atten. Sorry, getting bashed by a giant isn't my idea of fun. Now Mr. Giant can you tell us anything so we can help you?"

6. Maurolava

As he saw this human coming in close and this vines entangle him, he said :

"Thank you, I hope that this can hold me, I don't know why I can't control my body, but I really don't mean no harm. I don't even know how I end up in here, all I remember is wake in up a while ago on the trees on the road to the west, the I came up here saw the small male halfling come out of the temple and then just got the impulse to attack him without any reason or control over it..."

He took a big breath of air, and continue "...Maybe you can get someone from this temple to help me" As he finish, point with his look to the entrance of the temple, and then look back to them with embarrass eyes .

7. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Kelvados glanced out of the window from where he was sitting and saw a few of his comrades in a gathering. He shook Delinos to wake him up, and they pulled on their hoods. The slowly walked out of the temple, keeping close to the deep shadows.

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Atten was puzzled as to how the big stranger could have ended up in this situation. He tried to sense the flow of the living force around him but could not detect anything untoward. There was nothing wrong with the giant's physical life force.

9. Nakia

Media:
    Nakia stared at the giant and the at Atten who just shook his head and shrugged. Then she turned and looked down at Sepp who was still sitting dazed.

"Hokay, I'll go back to the temple and see if I can get someone. You stay here." The last remark rather unneccesary. With that she took off with a lope back to the temple. In her hurry she almost missed Kelvados and Delinos in the shadows. Some very slight movement spun her around ready for trouble.

10. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Silence, Nakia, tis only the Brothers Drow," Delinos whispered, putting a hand on her mouth.

11. Nakia

Media:
    "Mmmmnnnhh" Very softly as she tugs on Delinos hopping up and down a little.

12. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Delinos lets go, and pulls her into the shadows. "Now, what are you doing, and who is that?"

13. Nakia

Media:
    "Giant, in trouble. need help. Cursed maybe. Let's go." Nakia pulls on him to go up to the giant.

14. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Maron landed near the giant, but quite definatley out of reach. She looked it in the eye, and attempted to charm the giant.

She smiled, and whispered the words of a charm spell into his ear. Her voice dropped huskily, as she called on all the charm and charisma that Sune granted her.

SHe knew that her voice weakened the resolve of those she charmed, but she could only hope and pray that this short-term solution would keep him subdued long enough for them to come up with a better plan.

15. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Dawn was statring to break as Ciana woke, the pull to the east was strong, their was a slight tug towards Del but not as strong. Ciana rose and dressed quickly eating some bread cheese she'd left from the previous night. As she came out of the visitor's quarters no-one was there to greet or meet her, so she would be alone on this journey, naught wrong with that, she would be able to move faster.

She was about to leave when out of the corner of her eye she saw a group atop a nearby hill, looking cloaser she recognised some of them as her travelling companions; despite deep misgivings she felt obliged to let them know she was leaving, and so moved over towards the hill.

16. Maurolava

As the entanglement began to wear off, he saw this winged elf again coming in close, she whisper on his ear with a sweet and soft voice a small chant, as she finished the vines despaired and he stand up on perplex.

“I don’t understand, I was not able to control myself, but after you chant on my ear is like everything is so serene. I do have a burning sensation on my hand so I think is best if we go to the temple just to make sure that everything is ok; plus the little Halfling was running in that direction in hopes to help me”

He was staring at the beautiful elf, but the burning on his hand began to spread toward his upper arm slowly.

“Whatever you did is beginning to wear off as well, we better hasten up”

17. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Kelvados met eyes with Ciana, telling her that they would both be going with her.

18. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Ciana stood to one side and watched as the giant and avariel moved towards the temple. Knowing that the brothers were coming was both conforting and disturbing, she hoped that Kelvados would be well enough to move fast and that Delinos was going to be a little more trusting.

She relaxed under a tree waiting for the brothers and anyone else to join her, the urgency was still there pulling her east, while towards the temple where Del was the geas mainfested itself as a gentle buzz. While she waited she took her bow out of its case and checked the string was dry and uncracked, and then strung the bow in preparation; it was a fine morning she should be able to leave the bow strung without getting wet, if the weather changed she could unstring it and put it back. The case she put into the bag strapped to her baldric, which it surprisingly fitted into to.

19. Nakia

Media:
    Seeing Maron taking the giant to the temple Nakia went to check on Sepp. He still seemed dazed so she pulled him up and got him walking to temple.

Seeing Ciana she waved and said, "Something wrong with Sepp. I'm taking him back to the temple."

20. Benan Gems: 20/31

Jex patiently awaited for Del and the others who would be heading out with them. He quietly stood leaning against a tree. His talk with the elder about the demons seemed to have settled the turmoil that raged inside the half drow. He was outwardly and inwardly calm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.