1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen - OOC

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Rotku, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Or fly across it. Oh wait, it seems only I can fly...hehe

2. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

@Nakia & Fel-

Thank you, thank you...I was really hopening for going around it and not use a boat to cross it, Kongol is afraid of large bodies of water, Kongol doesn't know how to swim, :grin: he is to heavy :heh:

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Everyone happy? :) Except poor Nakia who is not happy at somehow becoming the leader of the west group. The responsibility is getting to her.

4. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

That's all right Nakia can blame Sepp for being out of it and start swearing at him :grin:

5. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :D Don't worry she just hasn't vocalized it yet. And you can bet that this time Nakia(RP) and Nakia (me) are in agreement.

6. Daie d'Malkin

Apologies for the following:

a) Purple Prose
    b) Blatant foreshadowing
    c) Over emphasis of Maron's looks, but her charisma has leapt up during the adventure, so she's going to have altered physically
    d) Another blatant foreshadowing in Maron's physical appearance- 10th level Heartwarder transforms them into a fey creature, so she's going to change quite a bit.

Guys, enjoy the sng. It'll sound good or bad, depending on how your character really is.

7. Daie d'Malkin

Apologies for the following:

a) Purple Prose
    b) Blatant foreshadowing
    c) Over emphasis of Maron's looks, but her charisma has leapt up during the adventure, so she's going to have altered physically
    d) Another blatant foreshadowing in Maron's physical appearance- 10th level Heartwarder transforms them into a fey creature, so she's going to change quite a bit.

Guys, enjoy the song. It'll sound good or bad, depending on how your character really is.

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

FYI - Atten is wandering aimlessly through the forest. He may or may not rejoin the others, but just at the moment, his actions are not impacting anyone else's (other than making the forest an indefinably more peaceful place)

9. Nakia

Media:
    Come on guys, let's meet up. Nakia is going to have her party back at Waterdeep at this rate.

10. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

I'm trying. Though I'll need EI or DS to speak up about where the west group is intending to go (or DelCourage will just follow the tracks), and then someone familiar with the area's terrain should say something about the lake and suggest a path to cut them off. Then we can rush the groups together.

11. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I have no idea where.. I'm just following until we finish this, then Torturus.

12. Nakia

Media:
    El, tell someone that the others intended to head for Waterdeep. They should be able to figure out the route. Just don't sneak up on us. Nakia is a rogue and doesn't like others sneaking up on her. She's the sneaky one. :) Come to think of it we have a lot of sneakies in this party. Except now we have a giant so that makes it a little hard to sneak as a group.

13. Daie d'Malkin

SO, we're gonna meet up soon, cos the whole gtwo parties in one thread thing is confusing. We also need a Rasheman Book 3.

14. DarkStrider

Now I'm confused sort of let's see

1. In the morning I'm going to the temple to find out some stuff.
    2. After that I think the priority is to fix Del
    3. Having everything together we go and deal with Torturus
    4. We head off into the sunset in search of Nakia's home until....

It's nice having people talking through a bond but did all of them have to be in the same group?

15. Nakia

Media:
    1,2,3,4 yes. Although without Scot I'm lost as to what is happening at the Burrow. But we can take our time. Day 72 fought some bandit and on and on. Kinda boring that. Maybe we can find a quest along the way. Save someone?

Who is game mastering? Any volunteers?

16. DarkStrider

Well Fel has left the temple with everyone except Ciana who has entered the temple to get some answers, though I can't post the answers til I talk to Fel.

As to a GM aren't you it? :)

17. Nakia

Media:
    Game Master, me? No way, No sir! You think that's just Nakia-rp complaining? Haha. Although if /when we get to the Burrow I had a vague thought on the prophecy. Very vague. The Halfling Web Site had something about the halflings being created by an Archangel-Michael? to fight something. One of the gods (evil) keeps trying to take over the halflings because they make good back-up personnel-scouts, thieves, trail cooks and are very good at watching the goods and do not try to be bosses. Seems they never ever steal from their employer.

Ok now we have Del-courage hunting us. Good. Now Ciana has to catch up.

18. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Where is Scot anyways? Just wondering.

19. Nakia

Media:
    Last I heard RL had caught up with him. I do hope everything is all right and that he will return to us. I miss him.

20. DarkStrider

Sorry to keep people waiting, I'm actually busy at work (where I normally do a lot of my posting and composition), I will be posting Ciana's temple visit soon and then have her catching you up in no time.

Once some business is concluded we can then get on with the next bit; Torturus and his tower and revenge for the brothers drow :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.