1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen - OOC

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Rotku, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

We are changing direction Mauro I think he's north and back a bit...

2. Cirrus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Thanks DS... Sorry it took so long to add a post, RL has been taking it's toll. I felt guilty for a while, because I didn't have time to post.

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Hehe. DS, have we forgotten that Del's unconscious? :grin: I expect to be carried a while before I wake up. ;)

4. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

LAzy cat...

OKay, so time to go, right? Torturus, then, finally, Waterdeep?

5. DarkStrider

The brothers are driving the next bit Ciana is still a little reluctant to face Torturus again, so she's hanging back a bit.

6. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nakia now has the ability to be undetectable in shadows unless someone is using the detect invisibility spell or talent. Before she could hide in shadows but now she becomes the shadow.

7. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

So, do we wait 'till Del wakes up, or do start waking towards this Torturus?

Is there a description of Torturus anywhere?

8. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nakia will go with the Drow brothers.

I don't recall a description of Torturus except what Cianna has told us.

We can't just dump Del and Cianna would probably stick with her. It's up to the group what happens next. Nakia is just worried about Del.

9. DarkStrider

@Mauro he's an evil torturing sadistic bastard enough description for you? Read my posts in this and here and my notes on Ciana here

Next hopefully EI is hopefully going to get the Brothers to lead you against Torturus, with you carrying Del, me still under geas to Del

10. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Of course!

11. Nakia

Media:
    Since we no longer have an official Game Master and are taking turns as needed I would like to suggest that people level up or add abilities as they see fit.

Maron and Nakia have changed.

12. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Maron has changed, that's true, but you ain;t seen nothing yet...

13. Nakia

Media:
    I have forgotten who linked with Jex when he died and Sepp saved him. I know Nakia and the Drow Brothers did. But don't remember if Maron did. and just don't feel like doing a search to find out.

14. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Maron didn't. Thats an interesting story Nakia. Very Cable/Cyclops from the X-Menesque.

15. Nakia

Media:
    Wish I could take credit for the future/past twist but it comes from Scot.

/resists temptation to push for SP Account Holders.

16. DarkStrider

what temptation miss halfling shadowy person and how much should I level up?

17. Felinoid

I'm not leveling. 9 suits me just fine.

18. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

I have the same question as DS, should I even level up, since not much is going with Kongol!?

19. Felinoid

@DS & Mauro:
    That answer your question? :heh:

20. Nakia

Media:
    Your Venerable Sage speaks thusly:

Do as you feel comfortable with your characters.

Now where is our current esteemed current leader, Elwithral? Let's get go torture Torturus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.