1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen - OOC

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Rotku, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

2. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Take us in, Felinoid. Your quest. Atten won't wait for long.

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

@Nakia:
    Will do.

Organizational note:
    Invading Fortress - Delphinae, Nakia, Jex, Sepp, Kelvados, Delinos
    Protecting Earth's Heart - Atten, Black, Maron, Alexi ( :hmm: I think I'm forgetting someone)

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Don't worry, Felinoid. You got the going in group. Anyone else can stay outside with Atten.

Nakia's traps are all made and ready to place. You can tell her were are good spots and just have her place them.

5. Felinoid

:eek: OMG, is Black dead?!? :cry:

BTW, what's the ruling on Alexi? I tried to PM Nicolas when I saw his post, but he must have logged off before he saw it. It seems to me that he's needed outside; Atten and Maron might have some problems fighting someone who could roast Black so easily.

6. Nakia

Media:
    Nicolas is gone until Sept 3rd. I think he just posted hastily. It is up to us. I'd have him go back very quickly. Only Maron and Atten are there to fight 5 Vipers or whatever.

Black dead??? Some people have no heart! :cry: :sosad:

Reload!

edit: I'll repeat this here in case we forget.

Poison trap to go left. Fire trap to go right. Arrow trap to go straight."

I also sent Alexi back to Atten. Hope this is hokay with everyone.

[ August 25, 2005, 07:10: Message edited by: Nakia ]

7. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Good call on Alexi, I'm sure that's what happened with Nicolas.

Yes, Atten, Maron, and Alexi are going to have a tough fight on their hands.

It is too bad about Black, but as Harbourboy pointed out, we have been having omnipotent luck up to now, and Midnight Death doesn't have a heart, just an organ that circulates his blood. ;)

Just to be clear on what we're facing in the caves:

Viper's Fang is there, plus several human cultists, Yuan-Ti, Histaschi, and the large snake leader is a Spirit Naga, so it should be a really tough fight.

8. Nakia

Media:
    I am doing a brief post as Alexi. I humble suggest that Scott pick it up from there.

9. Scot

Will do, let's see what response Atten has to someone interrupting his nap. I PMed Maron, but had no response, anyone heard from her?

10. Nakia

Media:
    Since he(she) has limited Internet access I guess someone will have to post as Maron.

11. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

If anyone wants my character to do something, just ask!

12. Scot

Looks like we might not need to split into two threads, depends upon what happens down in the cavern fight.

Felinoid, is Del dead? If so, do you want to bring a new character in?

Taking the Heart to the volcano in the ice field up north should be a large undertaking, but not as large as getting it and completing it was.

After that, Sepp will want to help everyone who helped him finish his quest finish their quests. Depending on who's quest it is and what ideas they have about how to go about it.

13. Felinoid

No, just unconscious. I haven't really decided yet whether to kill her off, but if someone would take out the ham-handed thug who's pummelling her I'd be grateful. :hmm: EI, you feel up to it?

14. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

:D Sure no problem.

15. Felinoid

Del's going to be loopy for a while, so just bear with me. ;)

16. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Huiy'Trej will be appearing soon...

17. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

A hundred thousand pardons for not being around. I now have internet access everyday, so good things

18. Scot

Good to have you back Daie, for the next leg of the journey, have someone with flight capability will be most beneficial to our survival.

19. Felinoid

When Delphinae wakes up, she's gonna need a hard smack from somebody. Do I have any volunteers? :D

20. Nakia

Media:
    @Felinoid: I'm sure that will be no problem. Nakia can whack you with her metal baseball cap. By the way wake up soon or Atten will take off without you. Um...that might be interesting. A crazy Del wandering around in the forest thinking she is dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.