1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen - Quest book

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Felinoid, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Scot may have mentioned it in jest, but I think it's a good idea. (I included Jex in the quests that are about killing. :heh: )

Save Sepp's brother from FotS: Sepp, Maron
    Succeeded!

Un-polymorph Black using the Earth's heart: Sepp, Black
    Failed :cry:

Rescue Sepp's mother's spirit: Sepp
    Succeeded!

Destroy the Fellowship of the Serpent: Delphinae, Sepp, Jex'talin
    Succeeded!

Return the Earth's Heart to the earth: Atten, Kelvados, Sepp
    Succeeded!

Avoid the wrath of the Mind Flayer, Huiy'trej: Delinos, Kelvados
    Huiy'trej is dead!

Revenge for regicide: Alexi, Jex
    Alexi's dead :cry:

Find a Sunite shrine and retrieve a blessed set of pipes: Maron
    Succeeded!

Help Kongol stop himself: Maron, Nakia, Kongol, Atten
    Succeeded!

Re-unite the two halves of Delphinae's being: Delphinae, Ciana, Elendie
    Succeeded!

Revenge on Irenicus-type wizard: Delinos, Kelvados, Jex'talin, Ciana
    Succeeded!

Help Ciana find her center: Ciana, Sepp, Jex, Delinos, Kelvados
    Succeeded!

Help hunters with undead threat: Atten, Jex, Sepp
    Succeeded!

Kongol's mystery quest: Kongol
    Succeeded!

Return to Nakia's village: Nakia, Sepp, Gesed
    We won!

Rescue Viconia: Delinos, Kelvados
    Dead, but at least that doesn't break canon

NPCs with no current short-term quest: Delphinae, Atten, Maron, Kongol, Elendie, Ciana, Jex

[ February 24, 2007, 22:28: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

2. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Very nice, Felinoid.

Nakia sees her job as helping Sepp and keeping him alive. She thinks he will become a great halfling chieftain some day: if he lives long enough.

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Atten is like a Greenpeace activist. He'll do anything that's environmentally friendly.

4. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

The Irenicus type wizard is similar to Irenicus, but we were hired to assassinate him, and then he captured us. Sorry to be a perfectionist.

And Kelvados is on the Earth's Heart quest because he's a a ranger right?

5. Felinoid

@Elwithral:
    It's your motive, and you're free to explain it, though that just seems to put you in the role of the Shadow Thieves in BG2. :D

As for Kelvados, he all but said that he wanted to return the Earth's Heart because he was a ranger.
    Post #316 of the RP: (by you, about two-thirds of the way down page 13)
    BTW, if anyone wants me to take their character off of a quest, or put them on a quest (within the boundaries of the RP, of course :) ), just state it here, and I'll be glad to do it. The object of this is to be a reference for people who want to know the characters' motives OoC, and if it's not correct, it needs to be fixed.

[ August 01, 2005, 22:51: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

6. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Felinoid, you are correct in that Nakia has no short term quest. If you want to add what she sees as her 'job' feel free. It is certainly easier than reading through 100's of posts. :)

7. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

*Alexi signs his name*
    This is a guest book right? lawl

8. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Delinos and Kelvados were poor and looking for money. We were hired to assassinate this wizard because he was causing trouble for our employer, a mind flayer. When we tried, he rebounded our spells and captured us. He tortured us for months, and when he captured someone else, we were surprised that he let us go, instead of killing us. He was a fool to do so. We want to track him down, and this time we will be prepared.

Also, the Mind Flayer, Huiy'trej, is after us for not fufilling our duty. So that's another quest.

9. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

Alexi might have a more meaningful quest later on.

10. Felinoid

:jawdrop: You don't think avenging your parents' murders is meaningful enough?!? That's cold, man. ;)

If anything comes up in the RP, I'll update this thread, so don't you worry about that. :)

11. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

lol. No I mean even more exciting than that. Oh, and I wont worry lol ;)

12. Felinoid

Added two quests started previous to the making of this Quest Book, and included status descriptions (in bold) with each quest.

If there are any I missed, just let me know.

13. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Um, Maron's trying to find a Sunite shrine while she's there to retrieve something.

14. Felinoid

Updated again, and I figured it might be best for us to re-familiarize ourselves if we need to. Pre-emptive completion of the Fellowship quest is due to the fact that Delphinae WILL finish it on her own, and I didn't really want to have to update this again just for that. ;)
    Enjoy.

15. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

*Bump!*

Needs updating guys...

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Atten's last quest was to find some new boots but he has now completed that successfully.

17. Felinoid

Needed an update. If there's anything I forgot, please let me know. :) (And no, I am not adding BOOTS. :rolleyes: )

18. Felinoid

Another update, and damn, it's been a while.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.