1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rather Stupid Short Story

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Danj, Dec 4, 2002.

1. Danj Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] One day Luigi decided to take his brand new Lamborghini for a spin. On the way to his car he suddenly remembered something very important… He didn’t HAVE a Lamborghini! So he jumped onto his magical dugong and sailed the streets of the Sahara Desert. As he was riding his dugong he noticed a nice-looking midget wearing a lettuce helmet. “Hey baby,” he said, “Do you-a want-a ride-a on my-a sexy dugong-e?” “No thanks” said the midget “ I have a date with a jar of mayonnaise.” So disappointed little Luigi sailed on. After three hours of sailing in the desert, Luigi realized he’s underwater. “hey-a, what-a in hell-a is going on-e?!” exclaimed Luigi. “Worry don’t, the horse be with you may” said Yoda. “what-a the…?!” exclaimed Luigi. Suddenly, George Lucas leaped at Luigi with a LightSaber™. “You’re goin’ ta hell, ya little copyright violating scum!” yelled George Lucas as he swung the LightSaber™ at Luigi. Suddenly, the ugly duckling appeared. “Hey, don’t copy off me now!” yelled Hans Christian Anderson. “My-a bad-a” said Luigi as he flew away. Luigi landed just in the middle of a Brit-Mila and made the rabbi miscalculate his cut. “My-a bad-a…” said Luigi just before he took to the sky again. Finally Luigi landed in the oven of the pope’s homosexual-crossdressing-homophobic-womanizing-incestful-counter-clock-wise cook. “Uh, isn’t it hot in there?” asked the cook. “ Nah, I just remembered the time I walked in on my grandma while she was on the loo…” said lugi. “You know,” said the cook nostalgically, “maybe I should stop letting my potato sunbathe on a rake, it makes it go all pizza-topping-like.”
    Conclusion: I like tomato sauce.
    by lee
    ------------------------------------------
    is it just me or is that story really freaky???
    post your replies as randomly as possible
    thank you and thank lee for writing such a nice and inspiring story about a really random series of events.

[ December 04, 2002, 17:44: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Its Hans Christian Andersen...

Apart from that little fact everything is honky dory :mommy:

3. thaGforce Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I like it. :)

4. Danj Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] everything is SUPPOSED to be honky ponky! thats why i kept saying that its one of the most random stories.....maybe i didnt say it but it is pretty random!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.