1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC: No. America Tue/Sun - The Ruins of Ascore

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Baldak Oakfist, Oct 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

12 Eleint

After a short respite, the party decided to venture out of the small chamber they were in. Beyond the door was a 20 foot wide passage leading off to the east. In the center of the passage was a 5 foot wide depression partially filled in with sand. The walls of the passage were of cut stone as was the floor, but the floor had acquired a layer of sand several inches deep. After traveling a short distance, Phineous noticed that a series of chutes led down into the passage from above. It was then determined that the passage was in fact the sewer system for the ancient city. With Phineous in the lead checking for traps and scouting in general, the party continued east. It was not long before Phineous ran into a group of skeletons.
    The skeletons gained the initiative, and attacked in force, partially surrounding Phineous who was able to defend himself from all but two of the ensuing attacks. He then attacked one with his club, causing some damage. Pheldas fired his crossbow, hitting one with a bolt, followed by Calin who was able to hit with two short swords. The Skeletons, being resistant to piercing and slashing damage were affected less than the attacks would have indicated. Xalen attacked with Bastard and short swords, destroying one skeleton and hitting another. Talia missed the entire group with here sling bullet, launching it over the crowd. Pimm then moved into action, calling on his deity to aid them. The successful turning of undead, destroyed the remaining skeletons.
    The party continued on with Phineous leading the way, but not quite so far out in front. After traveling 300 feet further, the group came to an intersection in the passage, It was here that Xalen discovered some tracks in the sand and Talia determined that they were made by some very large insects. The passage to the east led them to a raging battle between and Ankheg and some Giant Ants. The group retreated back to the intersection and waited for the victorious Giant Ants to pass with the carcass of the Ankheg. They went down the passage which lead off to the south west. Continuing east, the party came to the battle location, and just beyond three more ants were inspecting the area, when the floor of the passage seemingly erupted, a large figure appeared, then disappeared. The sequence took a matter of seconds, and one of the Giant Ants was gone. The group decided to explore the north west passage.
    After traveling north west fro about 250 feet, the party came to an intersection. Before reaching it, Talia noticed that there was some sort of clawed creature hiding in the side passage. Summoning a dog to scout ahead, the group discovered that the creature was a huge scorpion, which made short work of the dog. It was back to the east passage and the lurking creature waiting there. Upon reaching the point where the Giant Ant disappeared, the party noticed that the floor had a mound in the center about 15 feet in diameter and 2 feet high. Phineous snuck around it, then tied his pack to a rope and hurled it onto the top of the mound. At this point, the huge Spider waiting just below the surface emerged from its hiding place to grab what it thought was another Giant Ant, the party attacked.
    Phineous kept the spider busy with his pack and rope lure, while Calin launched the first attack, striking the spider with ineffective blows. Xalen fired his bow, Talia loosed with a sling bullet, Pimm attacked with his morning star, and Pheldas fired his crossbow doing a combined 9 points of damage. The Huge Spider then released the pack and went for Calin, biting him for considerable damage, and poisoning him as well. The next round proved to be more successful for the party, dealing a combined total of 21 points of damage, the main difference coming from Xalen attacking with his swords. The next attack from the spider would prove to be fatal for Calin, and the spider grabbed his limp body and retreated to his lair.
    Talia noticed that the mound was in fact a camouflaged cover to the spiders hole. The group decided to force the cover open, and hurl flaming oil into the hole, forcing the spider out again. This was accomplished after a short period, and the Spider emerged aflame. Phineous fired an arrow into the beast, and Xalen applied the final killing blow. Phineous decided to retrieve Calin’s body, and discovered four other bodies, these completely drained of fluids, they did however have their equipment. In total, the group found the following items in the spiders lair and on the bodies: 40 Gold pieces, 5 gems, Banded Armor, Leather Armor, large shield, long sword, light crossbow, bolt case w/ 25 bolts, wand, 40 red sling bullets, 5 flasks, a mace, a scimitar, and a scroll case. (And Mage Robes, I forgot)

Each member received 510 experience and Talia received an extra 100.

Phineous suggested returning to the chamber at the bottom of the stairs to rest and check out the loot.

[This message has been edited by Baldak Oakfist (edited October 17, 2001).]

2. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

OoC I suppopse we have returned to the chamber, to rest and check the loot.

IC "Whoa... Look at it - the spider ate an elf. 'Tis not good. I mean, the spider. Never seen one this big... Hope there are no more o'them in here, or ankhegs - these are not good too." the mage looked shocked at the latest occurences, but tired to remain calm and strong in spirit. "Never again I am walking in the spider nest, or an ant nest, or some other vermin nest without a little magic in my pockets. No, never."

3. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Upon returning to the chamber, Pimm thought of a sudden disturbing and revolting image.

He looked down at the body he was dragging.

Taking a quick step back from the shriveled husk (allowing it to drop to the ground), he addresses the druid. "Talia, don't spiders lay eggs in their victims?" Pimm begins scanning the corpse for any sign of a spider sack on top of or underneathe the skin.

"No, I suppose there wouldn't be eggs in these bodies, right? Baby spiders usually consume a live host, correct? and these fellows are certainly dead..."

Pimm hesitates, and addresses Talia again, "Eh... if that's correct, no - no, I saw him get pinched by the thing... he was right next to me... ehh.. Talia, do you suppose it left Calin alive?"

He starts to cautiously approach Calins mangled recumbant form, "...and if he IS alive... did it lay eggs in him?"

"I wonder how long it takes them to hatch?"

[This message has been edited by ArtEChoke (edited October 17, 2001).]

4. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

OOC: I also have two slightly used great swords and a bastard sword if anyone's interested.;)

"Hmph...who would have thought all this trouble would be from vermin. Exceptionally large vermin, but vermin none the less." Xalen looks over at Phineous, a slight smile on his face. "I'd have to agree with you, Harper. I'd say that sewer we went through a few days back was remarkably clean compared to this monster breading pit. Well...at least we will be better equiped for your journey, though with one less elf among our ranks. Ahem, and speaking of which *nods at the elfs body* has anyone thought to check him for any useful items perhaps, before we bury him of course and pay your...I mean our respects." Xalen walks over to Pheldas. "I also found these mage robes on that wizard pulled from the lair. Perhaps they might be useful to you. I've noticed you've already been looking at the wand. Any ideas of what it might be?"

Edit: He's still alive? Huh...amazing what they can do these days. Guess I was a little presumptuous is getting him burried:D Sorry bout that.

[This message has been edited by Crawl (edited October 18, 2001).]

5. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31

Phineous opened his eyes, and glanced over at Xalen. "Yes, this sewer is a bit more infested than the last one, but not with the usual sorts of baddies. I'm used to slimes and the like. not spiders and Scorpions that could eat me whole."

OoC: Upon inspection of Calin's body, Pimm discovers a small leathery ball like object attached to Calin's body. It is about the size of a cantaloupe, but soft.

6. Xenecor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Talia kneels down next to Calin's body to inspect the ball attached to him. Unfortunately, she confirms Pimm's uncertitude regarding the Spider.
    "Seems you are correct, Pimm.. this is in fact,.. an egg sack (eyeing the ball). It's probably the only thing that has kept him alive. Had that Spider not needed a live host..he would have most certainly been dead by now."

[This message has been edited by Xenecor (edited October 17, 2001).]

7. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] Pheldas looked upon the elf's body, then spoke to Talia.
    "What are you waiting for? Cut it down, squish it, burn it and spray the ashes somewhere where the sun doesnt shine. I personally am in no mood to face any more spiders, even if they are that smaller than the original one. No, no spiders, please."
    The mage put a look on his face, that could only mean that now he sees the spiders as the most useless thing in the multiverse that can be on his way. In a second he remembered:
    "For your information, some of what we have extracted from the lair radiates magical auras. It means that the things might be magically enchanted to our benefit. I cannot discern the nature of the magic, it requires a more complex spell... But, here.. the robes are magical, so is the shield and the leathers... This mace has an aura over it, bolts and bullets do too. The scroll case contains spell scrolls, and the wand evidently has some charges left. If you wish, you may use the wares at your own risk, heh."

OoC Edited as per request, Art ;)

[This message has been edited by Skedaddle (edited October 18, 2001).]

8. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31

"This is disgusting...," Pimm takes a precursory jab at the pustulating mass that's attached to Calin's abused thorax. He recoils his hand away from the thing as though it was made out of fire. He just plainly didn't want to touch the nauseating thing.

Taking a breath, Pimm makes a swift uninterrupted scooping motion with both hands, and removes the oozing, adhesive blob from Calin's torso. The sac resists slightly and stretches attaching to both Pimm's hands and Calin's lacerated body for a second, before popping free. At the end of said scooping motion he lets go of the glob, which again resists slightly then breaks free, flying breifly through the air, and landing with a dull graceless plop.

"Phineous, if you would be so kind...," he says, looking meaningfully between the spider's eggs and the torch that the halfling had been carrying. "I'd hate to see how many of those things come out if it hatches.... or how fast they grow for that matter."

"I'm glad that's over with... lets take a look at those potions to see if there's anything there that we can use to help the poor dunderwhelp out. Is anyone familiar with alchemy? I don't think I can tell one potion from the other..."

Ooc: Skedaddle, we already checked out the scrolls (during the session.) they are: 2 lesser restoration, 1 restoration.

[This message has been edited by ArtEChoke (edited October 17, 2001).]

9. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31

Phineous retreives another flask of oil from his pack, and douses the egg sack liberally with it. Then, pulling out a tinder twig, he sets the sack ablaze. "Pimm, for your information, these torches were created using some sort of spell. It does not burn. Pheldas, are you familiar with alchemy. we could use some advice as to what the contents of these flasks are that we found."

[This message has been edited by Baldak Oakfist (edited October 18, 2001).]

10. Crawl Gems: 23/31

Xalen prods the elf with the tip of his boot. "Alive you say? After all that, I am slightly shocked. Ah well, always better to have someone else to be sucked down spider holes than I." Xalen grins and heads back over to the wall and sits back down. "Bloody damnable vermin. Though what would one expect in this sand trap of a sewer. I just prefer to get to the Dwarven citidel as soon as possible." Xalen sits for a minute, furrowing his brow before hesitantly stating, "Though, one does have to wonder what manner of creatures we might find when we get there. I for one hope the place is still locked down and secure. I'm anxious to see what is happening above ground." Xalen takes out the shield and looks it over, glancing back at the mage several times. He then proceedes to get out of his chain and into his breastplate armor.

11. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31

Pheldas, while observing the newfound wand with interest, spoke absently to Phineous:
    "Ah, the torch... No, it will not fire up the oil, it is made with a continuos flame spell. A very useful item, indeed... You cannot put the flame out easily and it will not burn you if you are are not cautious enough... The flasks?" Pheldas slid the wand in his pocket, giving the halfling his full attention, "Aye, I can try to discern the contents, but I am tired indeed after all that running and spiders and ankhegs and ants and, oh you've been there, you know... The flasks might wait, and I will need at least a little r-rest."

[This message has been edited by Skedaddle (edited October 18, 2001).]

12. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31

[​IMG] Pimm looks nonplussed at Pheldas beggining to doze off, "Well if you're not going to help with the potions, you might want to check that crossbow before you drift off... I didn't check it for magical properties, but it certainly is in fine condition, and it has some intersting markings carved into it. Something to consider anyway."

Looking back at the pile of loot the group had amassed, Pimm squats down and begins looking at the potions. "Alright, what do *you* do...," he asks one of the potions.

Taking a random selection in each hand, he settles down next to Calin, unstoppers one of the potions and takes a whiff. Shrugging, as the smell of the potion means nothing to Pimm, he grabs a tuft of Calin's hair and pulls his head off the stone floor, puts the end of the opened flask to the fighter's half-open mouth, and pours it down.

Allowing Calin's head to drop back down to the ground, Pimm sits back and watches with growing interest for any sign of a change.

13. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] Pheldas notices the essence of Pimm's actions:
    "What are you doing?! That's an act of a fool! Leave the flasks, only gods know what's inside them, and though I see it unlikely for them to contain anything of high danger, but they might... Ah, to hells, do what you want..."

14. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31

12 Eleint

Luckily, the effect of the potion on Calin was to restore him to full health. The items discovered in the lair of the Spider were then divided up. Pimm took the Banded Armor, the Mace, and the three scrolls, seeing as they were clerical in nature. Talia took the Scimitar, the Leather Armor, and the Sling Bullets. Xalen kept the Bastard sword he acquired earlier, and also took the Shield and Long sword. Pheldas opted for the Wand, the Crossbow, and the Bolts. The four remaining flasks were divided up between Phineous and Calin, each carrying two. Several mundane items were placed in the corner of the room, including Pimm’s old armor, two great swords, and two bastard swords. (OoC: I’m not sure if anyone took the Mage Robes) It was decided that the group would rest before continuing, as the spell casters needed to replenish their spells and all could do with a rest.

13 Eleint

Eight hours later, the group returned to the ancient tunnels beneath the ruins of Ascore. When they arrived at the lair of the spider, they could see a 4 foot tall creature, Humanoid in shape, sandy in color, with wings. It was looking into the lair of the spider. Pimm correctly deduced that it was a member of the Imp family, and suspected that it may be the familiar of their enemy, Serena Novamyst. Phineous, not wanting to wait to find out, fired his ready arrow, and the short battle started. It consisted of Phineous hitting the creature with one arrow, and Calin scoring a critical hit with his dagger. The creature disappeared into a cloud of dust. At the demise of the creature, the party could hear a blood chilling scream coming from the east.

Without knowing what else to do, the party pressed onward. They traveled further down the passage, when it opened up into a large (200 foot diameter) circular chamber. Located in a circular formation around the chamber were 12 ruby pillars, 5 sided, with Runes of shimmering silver set into each one. The Floor located within this circle shimmered black and silver, with multicolored sparks appearing all over. A 13th Pillar was located in the center, this one without Runes. From the edge of the chamber to the circle of Pillars was about 25 feet. There were 6 other Passages leading out of this chamber. Pheldas, having read something about just such a phenomenon, warned the party to simply travel around it. They continued eastward.

After traveling another 500 feet through the passage, they came to another chamber, this one smaller (roughly oval 80 feet by 60 feet). Standing in the center of the chamber, they could see the form of a dwarf-like creature, only this one had flames where its hair and beard should be. The creature called out to them to not be afraid, and put their weapons away. His name was Firehammer, and he was here to protect the Vergence. The asked the creature several questions, about its mission, and whether it saw a mage or heard a scream. It hadn’t. the conversation had gotten to the point where the creature suggested that the party return to where they came from and exit the way they came. Pheldas noticed something odd about the creature, the hair in places would change from flame to black hair. Suspecting the worse, the group began to make plans. when the creature changed before their eyes into the form of a tall slender human female with black hair and black robes. Pimm simply said, “Hello, Serena.”

The battle was on. Serena got the drop on the group, and cast Obscuring Mist, hoping to create confusion, while she launched her most powerful spells. Phineous fired an arrow striking her for minimal damage. Pimm then cast a Wind Wall spell, and blew the mist back revealing Serena once again. The Wind Wall did however prevent them from using missile weapons. As an alternative, Xalen decided to try and tackle her, in hopes of pinning her to the ground. His attempt was a success, and Serena was locked into a grapple hold by Xalen. (Wrestling and casting spells don’t mix) Calin tried to stab Serena with his daggers, and missed her and Xalen both. Pheldas moved around to the other side to get a good view, while he pondered how to best help Xalen. Talia then attacked with her new scimitar, hitting Serena, and narrowly missing Xalen. Serena then broke free from Xalen, only to be tackled by Pimm. Xalen tried to regain his hold on Serena, but was not able to gain a grip. Calin then thrust at the two with his short sword, hitting Serena, while Pheldas hit her with a Ray of Frost. Talia again attacked with her scimitar and this time her scimitar struck the armor of Pimm, but did not penetrate. Serena again tried to break free, but failed to get away Pimm, who then pinned her to the ground, while Phineous clubbed her over the head. The subdual attacks were beginning to take their toll on Serena. Calin hit her next with the butt of one of his swords, and Talia kicked her in the head. Serena, with a surge, managed to break the pin hold, but was wrestled down again by Pimm. Phineous again clubbed her on the head, and she finally succumbed, falling unconscious. The group then tied and gagged her, removing any and all suspected magical items, including two Rings, an Amulet, Bracers, Mage Robes, and a brooch among other things. They then opened one of the doors on the northern wall, revealing a dwarf-like creature with Fire for hair, who was slumped in the corner oozing a lava-like substance from a wound in its head. The party could feel intense heat radiating from this creature. As the group entered the room, the Creature rolled over and spoke to them. It warned them not to get too close to him, as they may suffer damage due to the heat. His name was Firehammer, an Azer from the elemental plane of fire, sent here by Moradin to check on a disturbance. the creature was struck from behind and knocked out. It was here to make sure that the Protective Runes were still intact on the Ruby Pillars surrounding the Vergence. It explained a little about the Vergence, and then thanked them for telling him that the Runes were still in place. At that the creature departed back to its own plane.

Each party member received 1200 Experience Points for subduing Serena.

15. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] During the time when the Azer spoke to the troupe, Pheldas ran off back to the vergence to observe the runes and the patterns closer. In some minutes he returned, asking if anyone had writing wares for him to record his observations.

16. Crawl Gems: 23/31

Xalen just leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes, ignoring the mage for now. What a wretched situation they now found themselves in. Syrena amazingly was dealt with without much incident, but a city of Shadow Lords above would be a much harder task indeed, one that made Xalen unsure of himself. At least he was almost out of this dust pit of a sewer, he thought to himself. Xalen eventually opened his eyes, glacing at the impatient mage and back at the bound and gagged one. He looks back the mage and gives him somewhat of a reply. "Sorry." With that, Xalen rises and heads back into the chamber to look around again. He slowly aproaches the eastern gate, looking to see if he can gain access to the passage beyond.

EDIT: Phew, feels like I've been standing at this door for days. Someone bring me a chair or a pile of bones from all those skeletons to sit on, ok:grin:

[This message has been edited by Crawl (edited October 23, 2001).]

17. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] Pheldas, anxious to find some means of recording the seemingly interesting observations of his but not possessed of any writing tools, started to search the lot of pockets in his outfit. In time he extracted a long-lost tiny bell, a roll of thread, wooden flask stopper, several splinters, an improvised ink pen damaged beyond reparation, several inches on silver wire and a piece of parchment, accurate calligraphically written words stating "By the order of mine, present this young man with a pound of fine silver powder." signed with an intricate signature.
    Also, several dried fireflies and a pinch of that silver powder found their way out of the mage's pockets and right into his spell component pouch. Thus failing to find what he wants, Pheldas put his attention to more immediate affairs.
    "If we are to go up there, we better know what awaits us on the top. I wouldn't want to find out that the place swarms with lamias on my skin and mind. So, my suggestion will be that we use Brother Quinn's way - send out an invisible scout. What do you think?"

18. The Word Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Calin looked around, checking to make sure they had truly defeated Serena Novamyst. It had seemed far to easy. Ah well, Calin thought, I guess we just hit her with something that she did not expect. Calin was very interested with the Vergence, he had always been attracted to goodly magic, which the containment of this thing seemed to be. Calin took a deep breath a resumed inspection of the area, looking carefuly for hidden doors or compartments.

19. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31

13 Eleint

The Session began with Xalen discovering that the gate barring the passage to the east is permanently sealed shut. Calin, having searched the room, discovered a secret door in the north east corner on the east wall. Pimm used his healing skill to revive Serena, after making sure that she was securely bound and gagged. Phineous offered Pheldas the parchment, Pen, and Ink he found on Serena, but Pheldas decided to wait to record the runes. After reviving Serena, Pimm removed the gag, at which time Serena Spit in his face. During the ensuing interrogation, the party was able to get Serena to reveal that the Shade Lords were attempting to activate the Vergence. With their new found power, then begin their conquest of the North. At the same time, the Drow from Menzoberranzan, who have made an alliance with the Shade Lords, would begin to attack the Underdark strongholds held by the Dwarfs, Like Mithril Hall, Citadel Felbarr, and Citadel Adbar. She also indicated that the true leaders of this plan were Hadrhune, the Shade Master and Gromph Baenre the Arch mage of Menzoberranzan. The only immediately useful information that she provided them with was that the Shade Lord encampment above consisted of a few Shade Lords, a small army of Dragon-Men, Shadow Mastiffs for guard dogs, and slaves (most likely captured Bedine Nomads from Anauroch). Determining that she was not going to provide them with anymore useful information, Pimm knocked her out again with his new mace, then stabbed her in the heart with a dagger provided by Phineous.

The secret door was then attended to. The group discovered a small circular indentation near the door, about the size of a coin. Remembering the coin they found on Serena during their earlier encounter, Pheldas searched his pocket for it, Phineous produced it from his own. The secret door was opened, revealing a stairway leading up. Xalen then decided to check out the other doors leading out of the main chamber. With that, the secret door was closed, and the door in the south east was checked. It was locked, and Phineous picked the lock. This room contained a diagram of the sewer complex etched into the wall. Pheldas made a copy of it. Meanwhile Xalen moved over to the door in the south west. This door opened easily revealing a similar room to the first, only this one was filled with crates of supplies. 20 crates total, 10 with rations(216 days in each), 2 with hand cross bows (20 in each), 2 with bolts for the cross bows (20 cases with 25 bolts in each), 2 with long swords (10 in each), 2 with maces (10 in each), and 2 with miscellaneous equipment ( 500 feet of silk rope in 50 foot increments, 5 fine mesh nets also made of silk, 5 vials of green liquid, 5 sets of flint and steel, 10 grappling hooks, 10 sets of manacles with keys, 1 spyglass, 20 tanglefoot bags, 20 flasks of alchemist’s fire, and 5 thunderstones. By reading an inscription on one of the maces, Pheldas was able to determine that this equipment belonged to the House Baenre.

The last door was then approached. The door was locked and trapped and by some miracle, Phineous was able to disable the magical trap and pick the lock. (OoC: His roll to find the trap was 19, to disable the trap was a 20, and to pick the lock was a 17, with the totals including skill levels 29, 30, and 28.) The chamber beyond the door was part cut stone and part natural cavern, with a cavern like passage leading out to the north. It was later determined that the passage sloped downward. The session ended with a discussion of all the options available to the party and the decisions they had to face. The Map to the Sewer Complex indicated several possibilities for exploration, and they had the Shade Lords above, the Drow below, and Serena’s body in the room with them.

OoC: The Map to the Sewer Complex and the Runes inscribed on the pillars can be seen at http://people.ne.mediaone.net/frankmarianne

The next session will be on Sunday, October 28th at 9pm EST.

20. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] "By what I've seen, we have a score of dark elves preparing for an operation. The equipment suggests that the operation is one of stealth and cover, they most likely want to come at night and wreak chaos somewhere on teh surface. Now, we have some choices... One would be the most trivial - we remove the drow equipment, and when they come, we face unarmed dark elves. But, tell me, what kind of drow elf would be unramed? And, if we remove the wares, they will certainly understand we have been here. But they will be unprepared. The question be if we can or not face a score of drow elves. The odds are saddening, even if we... Yes... We could cut their retreat at some point, light the place with magic and set them on fire!"
    Pheldas took a flask of Alchemist's Fire and observed it carefully.
    "But we do not even know when they will come... Shall we consider preparing for ambush?"

[This message has been edited by Skedaddle (edited October 26, 2001).]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.