1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC Online Sessions Schedule

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Sniper, Jul 22, 2001.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Okay, i've opened this topic to allow erran to post the dates of when games are to commence. That way, it would be easier for us to work around the times to turn up for the games.

So erran...please, post your first date for when the next game is to begin...

2. ayecapitan Guest

[​IMG] So I enter the NWN forum to post the topic "RC Online Sessions Schedule" and i see this... :)

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I'll rename it to that. Don't know why you have to open it for him though... It's not like he doesn't know how to.

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited July 22, 2001).]

4. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] GAME ON tonite - 5pm - 7pm EST in response to public demand. Dont expect too much combat, this will be about the Trial.

5. herf Guest

erran, wt time is that for us? im in the same zone as you

6. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Herf - That's from 10 till midnight

7. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] Hear ye, hear ye! The trial of Barent and Knomal will commence at 10pm GMT (5pm EST) on wednesday. All those wishing to attend court will be at the nwn chatroom, Judge Jasper (hang 'em high) duBarry Presiding.

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Hmm...i can get excited again! But wait...Majikus appears first for a warm up to Barent and Knomal doesn't he?

9. Crawl Gems: 23/31

I'd like to humbly beg that the trial start a bit earlier, as I'm gonna have to be at work at probably 5:30 pm EST. If it might start at, oh say, 4:00 EST that would help me alot as far as being able to participate. If this isn't an option this late in the game, I'll understand. But earlier is better for me.

10. ayecapitan Guest

I join Crawl's plea, it would be better for me at 4EST if you can.

11. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] I dont mind being around at 4pm EST/ 9pm GMT, I just dont expect too many others. If you two have something you want to get up to, I'll be there.

12. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I can play 9pm

but if it were...would that mean from 9 - 11 or from 9 - 12?

13. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Oh yeah, I'm fine earlier, don't know if that matters though, as my character may not attend the trial (read my RC post for details)

14. ayecapitan Guest

Um... That was, so to say, unexpected. :)
    When is the rest of the Trial?

15. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] follow the posts on th boards ;)

16. herf Guest

erran, whens the next onlin session?

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Erran, when is our next game? and i've decided to wear a wig...for the mission and pose as the red haired girl...

18. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] Ok wednesday at 10pm gmt (5pm EST). Be there or the wagon leaves without ya!

19. Crawl Gems: 23/31

Sounds good to me; I'm just itchin to get going (hmmm, blast that wild mage!!! :D)

20. Erran Gems: 19/31

Wed night 8aug online at 5pm EST, looks like its going to be mostly roleplay, unless anyone wants to take on all 200 of the western barracks guards?

[This message has been edited by Erran (edited August 08, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.