1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Real-time DnD Online - via AOL

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons + Other RPGs' started by TarsomCarsomyr, Oct 14, 2001.

1. TarsomCarsomyr Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I am looking for anyone interested in playing DnD on AOL. I would prefer to be an adventurer but I dont mind DMing. I have a little experience in DnD but there is still much I could learn. E-mail me if you are running a campaign on AOL or if you would like to play.

2. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Well, if you're looking for a PnP game, go check out Roleplay Corner. There are a couple of groups there that are looking for members. I'm not sure what you mean by "on AOL" though, unless you mean using their chat or something. I think most of the Roleplay Corner groups use mIRC. You could either download it (simple small download) or use the applet here at sorcerer's place to connect to the chat. Either way, all the RC groups are well run, and I'm sure the other RPG groups in that forum are as well. I highly suggest checking them out.

3. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Indeed, on the Roleplay corner, there are some groups (sorted by continents) that search members. It is played by MiRC, when you can use OAL I'm sure you can also use MiRC or another IRC client or a webbased IRC chat. There chatboard has scripts, for examply a roll script that rolls the dices so everybody can see what is rolled.

4. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] Yeah, as you are US based I recommend Baldak's Tuesday game, still a vacancy I believe ....

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.