1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Reservoir Dragons

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by ArchAngel, Apr 3, 2002.

1. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] What really happened in SoA;

Four perfect killers. One perfect crime. Now all they have to fear is each other.

Firkraag as Mr. Pink
    Thaxll'ssillyia as Mr. Shadow
    Adalon as Miss Blonde
    Nizidramanii'yt as Mr. Black
    Jon Irenicus as Mr. Boss

After a bloody godchild heist, the crooks recall their previous actions and argue about what went wrong.

Mr. Boss; Incompetent fools. Why didn't you *do* as you were supposed to do! Now I am am dead! *To end like This*!

Mr.Black; You lured us into a trap
    *mortal*. None of us had the ability to fly away! and attack from above.

Mr.Shadow; Yessss. I was stuck away in some damned ruin too.

Mr.Pink; And all this naming "Mr. this" and Mr. "that" is childish and dull!

Mr. Shadow; Stop complaining Firkraag! Our master told us to use those names.

Mr. Pink; *snort* That is easy for you to say! You got a cool name. I am stuck with mr. Pink! Not even Mr. Red!

Mr. Boss; Silence! you will all obey my new plan. I will reload the game and put up locks in my first dungeoun that *cannot* be lockpicked and are warded against simple spells! That will keep Imoen from running on the loose!

Mr. Boss peaks in his black book of quotes and utters "silly *child*"

Mr. Shadow; Miss Silver is the spy! It is all her fault! She is working for the godchild!

Miss Blonde; Nono. Like *you* I was placed in a cave and could do nothing to prevent the godchild from moving on. I am NOT the one to blame.

Mr Shadow; *WE* cannot reload Mr.Boss. *WE* have failed. all because *YOU* seperated us and placed us in caves! Just waiting to be destroyed!

Mr. Pink; Yes! You are to blame *mortal* for placing us here! My life was not meant to end in a cave!

"Mr Boss fiddles with his little black book of quotes"
    Mr. Boss; You will SUFFER!

Mr. Black! No on-contrairé. It is *you* who will suffer.

Mr. Boss. No! NO! don't attack me. I won't submit to torture...

Miss Blonde; Torture you? yeah. That is a good idea! I think *WE* might do that.

"The dragons advance Mr. Boss.

Mr. Black; okay Ramblers, lets get rambling!

decades later in a realm far far away. A bloke named Quentin Tarantino finds the sacred diary of the Godchild and desides to make a movie based on the events in Amn. He calls it Reservoir Dogs

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited April 03, 2002).]

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    LOL!

I know I should find something else to say so that Tal won't think I'm spamming, but what can I say? Overworked, underpaid dragons, unite!

Ara
    (Tries to not to choke on her tongue)

3. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hehe :D what else can one say? It is unfair that all the dragons are grounded, maube they stayed out longer than they were permitted to?

4. C'Jakob Guest

:lol::lol::lol:

The Dragons of the world have nothing to lose but their chains! They have a world to gain! Dragons of the world, unite! ;)

5. Hehe. Another short story. ;) Great stuff, Noble.

6. Xenomorph Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Very good ArchAngel:)
    When Mr.Black say to Mr.Boss: No on-contrairé. It is *you* who will suffer.
    I guess you meant: au contraire.

7. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Should have added Saemon Havarian as nice guy Eddie :grin:

8. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] lol, yeah. He should have been a guest star.

au contraire... *ahem*.. I guess the dragon didn't speak french :1eye: :D

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited April 07, 2002).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.