1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Roleplaying in MY world (I will share)

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by dwayne, Mar 12, 2002.

1. dwayne Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Who wants to try a new world?
    Right, then join this quest and explore a mere fraction of the world of Norral. It starts near the city-state of Fortoyia with the legendary Firemage Asterxa standing in the center of a small village green daring anyone passing nearby to engage his summoned beasts for a prize. His red robes embroided with ruby flames declare him a noble of the First Circle (a big deal). His fiery red beard does not hide his grin. Any contenders?

2. Khazar Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Khazar happens to be passing by when the strange man calls to him offering him a quick task to defeat his monsters.

"Ok fine if you will just stop attracting attention to yourself, what have you got then? Bring them on."

3. zaknafein Guest

i think i might join. do you need charactor sheets and whatnot?

4. theholygit Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Drazhar wakes up dazed and leaning against a strange tree. Drazhar looks around and thinks to himself 'hmm looks like i'm not in beregost anymore toto.'
    Drazhar stands up and brushes himself off.
    'Okay where did that bloody mage send me this time!!?'
    Drazhar runs up and over the hill. Drazhar stops suddenly as he comes to view a very large city teeming with people.
    'Oh my.'
    Drazhar looks around and spots a large gateway to the city with people on horseback, and on foot, going in and out of. Drazhar sighs and starts to walk down the side of the hill to the city. Drazhar absentmindedly feels the hilt of his sword and carries on his trek.

5. dwayne Gems: 1/31

Khazar= Sorry I have been gone a while.
    "Well, I have a few Trolls, but they are boring. I do have a Tarrasue imitation? What about a few Hill Giants as a warm up? Or if that is too hard, an ogre or three?" Asterxa responds.
    He looks like he means it.

6. zaknafein Guest

I'll take that as a no

7. Feirhanith Dengeird Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] Feirhanith steps forward to the front of the croud "i will have a go at any of your creatures, but you may go first khazar!" he looks for khazar's facial expression of comicness that he has known to be released in the past, from meeting his friend again after them parting from thier last adventure

(the two always seem to be brought together in times of need somehow by a greater force, but what is it this time.) :grin:

8. Khazar Gems: 6/31

ooc: Is it ok if i play a lvl 10 elf ranger i can send you the char sheet if you want.

Khazar looks at Feirhanith and wonders why the gods keep them together its like they want them to save the world or something.

"Ok then i'll take an ogre to start with I need a laugh."

9. theholygit Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Drazhar enters the small village through the main gate. He looks left and right of gate first, and realises that there are no gaurds standing watch to the gates.

Drazhar, bolstered by this discovery, starts a brisk walk through the small cobbled streets of the village.
    Whilst walking, the platinum haired man makes yet another discovery, there are no towns-gaurdsmen patrolling the street.
    Drazhar raises his eyebrows to that and walks towards the nearest nobleman, bumps into him, apologises and walks away holding the newly aquired purse, balanced nicely in his hand by the weight of coins.
    Drazhar smiles cockily to himself and finds himself caught up in hs own thoughts.
    After five minutes of walking with his head down, drazhar is pulled back into concentration by the loud noise that is only made by a large amount of people in one area.
    The platinum haired man looks up and notices at first a large amount of people, of several races accumalated around a man extravagantly dressed in red. He frowns and walks into the crowd wondering how much he could simply make here by bumping into several wealthy nobles.
    Drazhar scans the faces, and spots two adventurers, fairly familar, but still quite out of sight for him see the faces clearly.
    He pushes his way further through the crowd so he could manage to get a good look at the two contenders.
    Drazhar smiles to himself as he finally the recognises the half elf and human.

[This message has been edited by theholygit (edited April 07, 2002).]

10. dwayne Gems: 1/31

you can play whatever you like. Come on, the batltle is about to begin, name your monster...

11. Khazar Gems: 6/31

ooc: Nice one DM you don't even read our posts.
    I said i'll take an ogre.

Khazar repeats himself to the ignorant man.

"I'll take an OGRE."

Khazar draws his double katanas the left one glowing a magical fiery red.

[This message has been edited by Khazar (edited April 14, 2002).]

12. theholygit Gems: 7/31

"ONE COME ON KHAZAR, YOU'RE LOSING YOUR TOUCH!! MAGE I'LL TAKE TWO!!" Drazhar shouts from the crowd with a smile creeping in to touch his lips.
    Drazhar jumps up and onto the raised platform of the fighting stage.
    "Hmm. It is strange to meet you in this world Khazar." Drazhar laughs and runs his hand through his platinum hair.

13. Feirhanith Dengeird Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

"hmmmm...nice hair. Always with the hair!!!" Feirhanith steps forward with a rude smile across his face. "many a time have we met, old friend". Feirhanith draws his sword and joins Drazhar upon the platform "maybe a larger amount of creatures would be acceptable to fight, mage!".

14. Horborg Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

*If you don't mind if I join.*
    Disturbed from his quiet daily study, the silver haired mage hears the comotion outside and gose to his roof to see what's going on. Catching on and realizing what is soon to ensue, he redies a spell and prepares to strike when the time is oportune.

15. dwayne Gems: 1/31

here is your ogre, wise guy, and I do read the posts, it is just that my internet access is a little less than I planned initially. An ogre is about to rend you to peices, mister. You asked for it, what is your answer.

16. zaknafein Guest

OoC: oh hell i might as well join in too

IC: The elf K'seeren flew through the magical portal and landed flat on his face.
    "I Hate Wizards." he muttered through gritted teeth and a mouthful of mud. He looked up and saw that he was outside some city that he didn't reconise, and this worried him for he knew quite a few cities. Unfortunatly these were all in Torril.
    "DAMN YOU LICH!" He yelled to the lich that had dropped him through the gate to this world. More than one city guard stared at him strangly as he stumbled through the gate of the city...

17. theholygit Gems: 7/31

Drazhar laughs jovialy at Feirhaniths' joke, then pulls a strand of hair over his eyes and looks at it.
    "Well it is quite nice hair, don't you think?" Drazhar laughs again at Feirhaniths' bemused look.
    "So Ogres eh, mage?"
    Drazhar looks up to a window as a silver haired mage appears from it. He motions at him and Feirhanith follows his gaze, "What you think?"

18. zaknafein Guest

K'seeren walked through the city until he found a large crowd gathering around a mage.
    "Heh, whats happening here people?" he yelled out. Some people just looked at him weirdly and igored him. so he push himself to the front of the crowd to see whot was going on. H e repeated the question to the mage

19. Mr. Furious Gems: 1/31

Meanwhile, a drunken elf had found his way to the city by means unknown even to himself, he remembered he was on a caravan then he was drinking then everything was black. He stumbled towards the front of the crowd almost falling over in the process.
    The majority of the crowd stepped back from him.*hic* "watsh going on here then eh".

20. theholygit Gems: 7/31

Drazhar looks at the mage with the silver hair, a multitude of emotions flickering across his face. Almost as fast as he noticed the man he was talking again to Feirhanith and Khazar.
    Drazhar unsheaths his sword spins it in his hand, "Bring em' on mage, I'm sure we can handle an ogre or two!"

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.