1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Several PS:T related questions... please answer! (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Errol, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] Right, i recently bought PS:T, well not that recently, but a week or so back. I've got to a certain point in the game and i'm not too sure what to do. I'm a level 8 Fighter/ 7 Mage/ 1 Thief. With the following Stats:

STR: 15(+2 from tattoo)
    DEX: 12
    CON: 19(+2 from tattoo)
    INT: 17
    WIS: 17(+1 from tatoo)
    CHA: 15 (increased loads from various quests/memories)

Something like that. At the moment i'm in the Clerk's Ward, with my party consisting of ME, Annah, Morte, Dak'kon, Fall-From-Grace and Ignus has just been thrown out.

I've completed (i think) nearly every single quest in that area. Main objective is to find Ravel Puzzlewell, and get the 'piece of her' (ie. the prostitute in the brothel who's her daughter) to say something about it.

Simply, i'd like these answers:
    1. Give a nudge in the direction regarding Ravel,no big spoilers please.
    2. Are there any missile weapons in the game? I happened to find Crossbow Bolts in the Modron Plane/Cube/Dungeon, but no crossbow.
    3. Are there any areas where you may purchase Armour? I can only find a tailor selling clothing for Annah..?
    4. is there a way to 'Romance' Annah or Grace? I came across a dialogue with Annah after Grace joined, about her, and if I wanted here there... There was also a question: "I think I could fall in love with her (annah)" when talking to Grace.
    And it says "You cannot read Grace's Diary...at least not yet".

Thanks a lot, awaiting your answers...
    Goph

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

1. Go to Civic Festhall, private censoriums and activate three stones one by one. Also talk to the mage in there. Another clue, read the journal thoroughly (to read it you need to learn a language of Uyo).

2. There is a crossbow in the game and it's sticked to one NPC you haven't found - yet. Reset the Rubikon to hard and you'll find him.

3. There is no armor in the game. You may equip Grace at the same tailor where you found new stuff for Annah.

4. There is no way to 'Romance' Annah or Grace. You may talk to Annah an kiss her and get some fire resistance and that's it. And "You cannot read Grace's Diary..." nohow.

[ July 31, 2002, 21:10: Message edited by: Extremist ]

3. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ex, i've read all the stones already, i'm an Immortal Undead Sensate :D
    and i've been with the Mage, got some chocolates, and found Ravel's daughter in the Brothel. I can't get her to say anything about her (Ravel) however. I've read the journal.
    heheh.Thanks anyway.

By the way, do these 'Romance-ish' Dialogues, come at any special time?
    Can you get a Modron NPC? Because these bolts are only usable by them.

While playing in BG2, i finally realised all these Items that Dierde sells are for!
    Lemme see, does 'Vahilor' (sp?) use a crossbow?

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] 1. Yes, the romance dialogues come at certain points in the game. You'll know it when you see them. ;)

2. The modron NPC Nordom is the NPC Ex was talking about.

3. Nope, Vhailor uses an axe.

You should check out all the resources on Torment SP has to offer... There's a lot of useful stuff there that doesn't spoil the game but comes in handy while playing.

5. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

"By the way, do these 'Romance-ish' Dialogues, come at any special time"

Yeah. When you use the "blood on a hanky" that you're carrying around.

No-name can't use armour. Just tattoos. Annah and Grace you can loadup with some skimpy little nicknacks.

Incidently, you will end up solving every 'quest' in the brothel before you can move onto the next phase of the game. Which will take you away from sigil for a while, so load up before you 'leap'.

6. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

[​IMG] I had some trouble getting the info out of Ravel's daughter aswell. Not sure how to get the right dialogue choice. I just tried talking to her again and got the right choices. You may need a handkerchief in one of the rooms.

7. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

1. You have to talk with Kemaxsi(sp) first. Then, tell Ravel's daughter to talk with her father.
    2. Only the one Nordom uses.
    3. You can buy armor for FFG and Annah. Go to the tailor's shop. TNO cannot wear armor.
    4. Yes, but you have to wait until you talk with Ravel. And both can be romanced, although it is not like in BG2.
    5. As Extremist said, there is absolutely no way to read FFG's diary. If she dies, she takes it with her.

[ August 01, 2002, 18:00: Message edited by: Rastor ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.