1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Shade Lord Quest.

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Aldur, Apr 23, 2003.

1. Aldur Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Good Day

I have come across a statue which in it's hands was holding Arla's Dragonblade sling and other goodies. When my cursor was over the Statues head, a question mark came up to give me info about the statue. When I clicked on it, it said:

" This is a statue depicting a woman whose arms are held out as if waiting for something to be placed in them."

What should I place in them? The scrolls e.g. noontide ritual, morn ritual?

2. Djedi Gems: 1/31

Much later in the game it's function will become clear, at least if you're romancing someone.
    Just wait and see (or ask for a spoiler)!

3. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

For right now, don't sweat it -- I don't think it's a spoiler to tell you that it isn't relevant to the Shade Lord quest.

4. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

If you romance someone, in chapter 6 Bodhi will turn him/her into a vampire and then you have to kill him/her and revive him/her, by putting his/her body into the womans arms along with Bodhi's heart and the Vapiricus Omnibus(a book).

5. Spelladonna Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Since we're giving out spoilers....

All that book does is give you hints on how to reverse the vampirism and point you in the right direction. Other than that, the book is irrelevant. All that is needed is Bodhi's heart and the body of your romantic interest.

6. Aldur Gems: 1/31

Thanks. I've past it and am now doing Throne of Bhaal. I have Bodhi's heart and am soloing with a Shapeshifter.

7. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Where is the statue though?

8. Spelladonna Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

The statue is beyond the floor with all the letters on it. I forget what it says as you approach the tiles, but it does have a riddle that you need to figure out in order to cross the floor unharmed. Very Indiana Jones and cool - and spelling counts!. Once you cross the tiles, it will be in a room to your left.

9. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Also, before you get to the cementery, you have to wait that your romance is finished, otherwise Body would not take your lover.
    Sorry if is a spoiler.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.