1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Site News - New Additions

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by NewsPro, Nov 4, 2000.

1. NewsPro Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

(Originally posted by Sorcerer)

Bringing 'em in quite often these days. ;)
    Here are the new goodies:

The Community/Related Links section hasn't been updated in a long time, so I took the time to go through all the links there, removed some dead ones and added a couple of new ones.
    Two new screenshot galleries have been added.
    To tie a loose end, the one for the original Baldur's Gate (and TOSC) is now finally online and can be accessed in the Baldur's Gate/Screenshots subsection. Looks pretty pathetic after you get used to the glory of next-gen Infinity Engine games...
    The other one is of Icewind Dale. I took 130 screenshots throughout my game and you can see them all online in the Icewind Dale/Screenshots subsection.
    Also, a small addition was made to the IWD Cheats list (only a small part is online, you can download the whole list). I've been asked a few times if I know how to enable all movies in the game to be seen without actually playing the whole thing through, so I added the movie codes to that cheat list.
    Not to be left out, there are two new additions for Baldur's Gate II. First is an update to Deborah Norris' BG II Desktop Theme which now also includes a very cool screensaver. You can download it from the BGII/Miscellanea subsection.
    Second is an interesting character pack which contains Ignus & Morte, two NPCs from Planescape: Torment. They have been re-created to work with Baldur's Gate II by B. B. Hart, to whom go our thanks for sending them in. The whole thing can be downloaded from the BGII/Editors, Hacks & Custom Characters subsection.

As always, check the Site News section for direct links to everything mentioned above.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2018
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.