1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Site News - New Additions

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by NewsPro, Feb 25, 2001.

1. NewsPro Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

(Originally posted by Sorcerer)

Whew...
    And I thought last week's update was a big one. There's probably more work in this one. Check out the new goods below. ;)

Subsection Updates - Games -> Baldur's Gate 1

Best to start at the beginning, so here we go...
    There's a lot more new stuff in this section than usual. I have been going through my old HD backups and found some nifty stuff. I made my old notes about the NPCs into one cool Baldur's Gate NPCs guide if I say so myself.
    In it you will find detailed descriptions of all 25 NPCs available in the game, complete with their portraits, stats and histories. The guide is quite big, so give it time to load fully. ;)

Two new additions were also made to the Editors, Hacks & Cap Removers subsection. Look out for a new trainer and a permanent experience cap remover.

Finally, there are two new guides/walkthroughs in the main Baldur's Gate subsection. One is for Baldur's Gate, and the other for Tales of the Sword Coast expansion. My NPC guide mentioned above was also added to this subsection.

Subsection Updates - Games -> Icewind Dale

The amount of new additions here is a bit smaller. I have added another game guide to the main Icewind Dale subsection, and a support page for Heart of Winter expansion to the Tips, Tricks & Hints subsection.
    Coincidentally, if you have any questions or problems regarding the expansion, feel free to use our Icewind Dale & HoW forum.

Subsection Updates - Games -> Planescape: Torment

Only one addition here, namely a new game guide in the Walkthroughs & Guides subsection.

Subsection Updates - Games -> Baldur's Gate 2

I have also put together something special for this section in today's update. Remember my guide to kits I posted ages ago, before the game was even released?
    It is about time I replaced it with an updated version, so I've gathered info about all the kits (and new classes) as they were actually implemented in the game and made it into a new guide to kits. The old version of the Sorcerer's Guide to Kits has been left in tact, and you may still refer to it if you wish, since it does have some additional info I left out in the new guide.
    You can access both of them from the Walkthroughs & Guides subsection. You will also find another new game guide there.

A spell list (Excel spreadsheet) with all wizard & priest spells has been submitted to us, and has been added to the Tips, Tricks & Hints subsection.

Subsection Updates - Games -> Pool of Radiance: RoMD

It has been a while since I made any updates in this section, so I've got a couple of new things on display now.
    The Miscellanea subsection has been updated with 3 new additions. First is the History of Myth Drannor which I compiled a while ago but totally forgot to include there.

The other two are Gods in Pool of Radiance and Major Adventure Sites in Pool of Radiance. Both are very interesting reads (MAS also packs 3 screenshots) and should give you a bit more info about the upcoming 3rd edition D&D CRPG.

- Direct Links

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2018
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.