1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Site News - New Additions

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by NewsPro, Jun 19, 2001.

1. NewsPro Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

(Originally posted by Sorcerer)

Subsection Updates -> Screenshot of the Week

Since we started the whole SotW subsection on the front page, quite a number of screenshots have been shown, but once their week of fame was over, there was no way to see them again. A shame really, so I sat down and created a new subsection accessible from the SotW page. (SotW Archives). All previous screenshots will be archived and displayed there from now on.

Subsection Updates -> Articles

My buddy Chris of the GA-RPG fame allowed me to post some of his articles he and I managed to salvage from the sinking ship that was GA and later eUniverse. I revised and posted three of his game reviews which can now be accessed in the Articles subsection.
    The reviews are of Planescape: Torment, Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate II. Well written stuff.

Subsection Updates -> Fantasy Books

Even though I liked the old cover for the FR campaign setting better, I finally stopped fooling people and put up the right picture of it. While at it, I added another upcoming manual from SSS, the Creature Collection II. Yes, it happened in the Recommended 3rd Edition D&D Books subsection.

Subsection Updates - Games -> Baldur's Gate

Rhys Hess, whom some of you might remember as the guy who created the story of the Nameless One and the BG2 stories, has done it again. This time he went through the entire Baldur's Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast and recorded his journey in written word. Check the Walkthroughs & Guides subsection where you can download it.

Subsection Updates - Games -> Baldur's Gate 2

Wildfire, one of our message boards/chatroom regulars reminded me that I don't have the demo of the game linked to anywhere, so I promptly fixed this. See the Miscellanea subsection for more, if you are interested.

There's also a new addition in the Tips, Tricks & Hints subsection. A new Romances FAQ has been posted, though it deals with female romances only. (Sorry ladies, maybe you can mail the author and convince him to do Anomen too ;)

Subsection Updates - Games -> Icewind Dale

Not much to write about here, except for a new version of the IWD+HoW walkthrough, accessible from the Walkthroughs & Guides subsection.

Subsection Updates - Games -> Planescape: Torment

More of the above... A new version of the Complete Guide and Walkthrough to Planescape: Torment in the Walkthroughs & Guides subsection.

Subsection Updates - Games -> Neverwinter Nights

I finally got around to editing the log of the NWN chat from a while ago. If you haven't attended, make use of the prettied up version of it, which you can read in the Miscellanea subsection.

In the same subsection, I have also posted an overview of the game, according to the E3 material. It's a good summary of what NWN is all about.

- Direct Links

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2018
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.