1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Six Months Left

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by Elios, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

If your doctor told you you had six months left to live, what would you do?
    Would you make peace with that friend/family member you haven't spoken to in twenty years?
    Would you quit your job?
    Would you make peace with God?
    How would you live your last months?

2. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I would write. Just write.

3. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] Like Eze, I would simply write.

I desire no peace with anyone.

My anger and disapointment with the world during my younger years has become apathy and I have little desire to do anything for anyone at all.

I'll have plenty of time to spit into God's eye when I'm dead. ( If he exists.)

4. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] I think I'd just become one of these people who revel in debauchery, after all, I'm going to die anyway, so I'm going to spend the last time I have enjoying myself.

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I would try to continue normally, though I think I might use it as an excuse to give up homework and stuff so I can do more things that I wanted to do, like actually complete stuff I 've started.

6. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

6 month isn't a problem. I have cancer so I will die in 4 years. THAT is really pissing me off. If people just would stop fighting and find a cure for my cancer. Was born with this sh*t. Found it out half a year ago.

7. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

I'd deny that fate and try to make a new one. Keep healthy, examine scientific possibilities for cure. Believe in that the will of mind can surpass the will of the body.

8. aegron Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

First of all @ invanji: man that's ****! I hope for you they will find a cure in time!!

next as to reply: I would live on like I do, but take off a month to travel to Great Britain (my all time favourite country). after that I would read up with my books take loads of time with my gf and family. I wouldn't have to make pease with God I allready have found that (seriously!)

9. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

- Get sex, and lots of it :p
    - Make sure all the people I love know it, and know it well
    - Make peace with my enemies
    - Give all of my remaining money to people who CAN be cured
    - Finish NWN
    - Carry my katana around wherever I go for six months
    - Fit 70-odd years of enjoyment into six months. :D

10. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I would make something so that my girls would know exactly how I feel about them in years to come...something like a scrapbook or a tape they can watch or look at to know that I truly loved them. I would spend six months being extremely honest to everyone I know, especially anyone I have feelings for, good or bad (I am shocked to realize all the things I don't tell people, especially people I don't know overly well). And yeah, just for the hell of it, I'd find someone special, and spend the six months having a lot of sex. I guess I'm just weird like that. Oh, and I'd fly A) somewhere overseas I've always wanted to go to and B) back to Hong Kong, just to see it one last time.

11. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Invanji, wish you luck, try to stay optimistic.

I'd tell all my closest friends and family about it. Then travel around, meeting relatives that I haven't seen in the past ten years or so.

And take lots of pictures to leave with my family.

12. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Well I wouldn't make peace with my enemies, I'd make them suffer, I'm gonna die soon anyway. And I'd probably just sit back and relax.

13. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I would also try to get my stuff published. And I would to EVERYTHING I have ever wanted to do.

14. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Blog and aegron: Thanks for your support but they said that it is probably too late to fix it. They will have to find a miracle-cure first.
    But don't worry. I have a couple of scripts on mIRC that will send it out to all of my communities that I am on that I am gone. I stay optimistic, living as I would do normally. Except making a h*ll to all my enemies. :evil:

On topic: Like I typed above but make peace with god too. He doesn't like me and I doesn't like him ethier. But I will try to change that later.

15. Mortensen Banned

[​IMG] I'd spend my last week shooting all the a******** who tormented me at school, and anyone else I didn't like. First I would make sure Jack and Alec would be OK

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.