1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Some German kid in incomprehensible violent outburst!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Barmy Army, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    My sources have sent me this otherwise unseen film footage of the moment today when Harbs discovered that New Zealand were not as good at cricket as England! It seems that halfway through, he also learnt that the All Blacks are losing their iron grip on RU!

Be warned, this is not for the faint hearted, it graphically depicts a Kiwi going ABSOLUTELY nuts on his computer.

It's worth watching it all but particular highlights are at 2 and a half minutes and 4 minutes in.

You will not understand the Kiwi garble, but will get the gist of his anger...
    CLICK HERE AND LAUGH AT HARBOURBOY!

Truly a sore loser...

[ February 22, 2006, 16:06: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Jesus christ.. That dude needs to be put into a strait jacket, get doped up, and spend a few years in the funny home.

3. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Now really, Sarevok, supporting New Zealand is punishment enough mate!

4. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Looks like ego shooters are not suitable for all people...

5. NOG (No Other Gods)

NOG (No Other Gods) Going to church doesn't make you a Christian

Media:
    Ok, I could make out a few bits about "what is this game?" "What is this ****?". This kid seems to have WAY too much sugar in his system. Maybe this is what Ara keeps doing to her keyboards. :D

6. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Basically he's just pissed because the game starts not fast enough. Then, he freaks out because he dies. Two times :D

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

8. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Not that's a good one :D :lol:

9. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    That kid has some serious issues :lol:

10. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

F***ing h*ll. And I thought I had problems. :eek: :shake: An occasional fist smash on the desk (or something else solid) maybe, but smashing the keyboard to bits!? That's precision equipment, you dolt!

11. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    That was...errr...excessive to say the least...I wonder what he was playing, cos I need to avoid that game! I don't want to end up like that! :p

the worst I ever do is say "oh darn it!"...accompanied by a rather exasperated sigh. I guess I'm too polite :p

12. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Oh my.... :jawdrop: Come one, Harbs! It's only frickin cricket :shake: .

13. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

that might have been more fun if he was actually playing a game instead of sitting infornt of a black screen with an no longer needed keyboard.

14. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    "Ich brauche keine Hilfe." :shake:

15. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

do we have a german translator here? give me a general direction of what he is saying please.

16. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Ho...ly....sh!t. :whoa: I just watched the thing again, this time with the sound on (I couldn't put the sound on where I watched it before), and I had to turn the volume down farther than I've ever had to before. The screaming, the hysterical giggling, and everything else, all points to a very disturbed young man. I hope his parents are getting him help. :bad:

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Anyone else notice a disturbing likeness to Harry Potter?

18. Svyatoslav Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

So, who thinks this is for real, or a fake?

19. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Reminds me of a person I once knew that couldn't handle his video games very well.

@Ara
    actually, now that you mention it...

As for whether its a fake, the end, when he runs off screaming, seems off somehow.

Does anyone know what he started singing in the first half of the video clip?

20. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Autsch! :D

:grin:

The fakey-ness of it makes it even more embarrassing.

Echt schlecht. :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.