1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Spider Man 3

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Newfie, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Newfie Banned

Apparently, Thomas Hayden Church is the Chameleon. And so is Topher Grace.

2. Lynadin Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

The way i understood, Grace is just confirmed to be in, not the part he will play. But Church is the Chameleon.
    The Chamelon actually had an apperance in Spiderman #1, 1963 or something :D

3. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

If the Chameleon is in the film then it is a good bet that a sizable portion of the cast will be playing him at one point or another - otherwise what is the point of using the character?

Yes, the Chameleon did appear in The Amazing Spider-Man #1 making him Spider-Man's first super-villain opponent although it was actually Spider-Man's second appearance, the first being Amazing Fantasy #15.

Yeah, the pointless trivia keeps on rolling. ;)

4. Newfie Banned

Grace is the chameleon as well. He dyed his hair to look more like Hayden Church. I read it in a hidden website.

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Sam directing again? If not, why should I see it? :p

6. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Yes Sam Raimi is directing #3. Its not as if has been up to much besides the Spider-Man films lately - unless you count lending his name to various projects as a producer.

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Goody! More Bruce Campbell and Ted Raimi! :love: I'll start saving my $10 for a movie ticket.

8. Newfie Banned

Apparently, Kirsten Dunst slipped up in an interview yesterday and admitted Sandman and Venom are the two villains in SM3.

9. Lynadin Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Yeah, that's nice. She confirmed what i hoped :) ... Anyway, Raimi must be angry, that she couldn't keep her mouth shut :shake:

10. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Is anyone forgetting about the ending of Spiderman 2?

Are we not pretty much guaranteed to see Hobgoblin? :confused:

For the record - I hope newfie is right. I LOVE Venom. He's my fave of all the Spidey villains (next to Doc Oc, that is).

11. Newfie Banned

12. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I was always a big fan of Mysterio. I hope I got the name right...you know, the guy with the glass fishbowl for a head and all of the cool illusions...

They should have Wolverine make a cameo...and show some the friction between him and Spidey.

And what about Reptile and Scorpion and even Electro?

So many villians, so few movies...

Edit...

Hmm, I hope I did not discover the plot of the movie so easily...

Some interesting tidbits about Chameleon:

I must say, Chameleon is certainly a worthy foe. His true test will be if he can withstand the onslaught of Spidey's taunting one-liners and piercing devil-tongued wit.

13. Newfie Banned

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.