1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Spikes & Strange Ideas (script - very short)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Septic Yogurt, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Mike, Joe and Nadia are stood outside of an off license, none of them are older than 14. It is a Friday night and they want to get drunk, sadly none of them have a fake ID.

Joe: ere mike, giz a tab.

Mike: scrounging get you owe me now like (passes Joe a cigarette).

Joe: aye, here Nadia, do you not reckon you could gan in, you might be able to get served.

Nadia: Nah they know me in there we need someone else.

Mike (to Passer-by1): Ere mate, do us a favour and gan in that shop and buy us some white lightning, you can have a tab and a drink if you like, need to get spaced.

Passer-by1 (shouting right in mikes face): DID YOU SAY SPACE??!?!!? WHEEEEEEEEEE HAHAH, space is a wonder!! (Slaps Mike in the face then runs away).

Mike: YOU MAD CRANK I'LL GET ME BRUVA TO BREAK YOUR LEGS.

Joe: Just leave it man, some people are nutters like that.

Another passer-by approaches, Nadia talks to this one, he has a monobrow and his eyes are very close together.

Nadia: Scuse me, you couldn't go in that shop and buy me some drink could you? i look too young and have no identification. I’ll give you a cigarette and some of the drink if you like.

Passer-by2: yes, of course, just hand me some cash and I’ll be back in a moment. What are you drinking?

Nadia: cider.

Passer-by2: classic choice, one moment.

The man goes into the shop and comes out a few moments later with the drink, the bottle is already open and the level of liquid has gone down slightly.

Passer-by2: Gotta dash, i had some drink in the shop, cheers, bye.

Nadia: Thanks.

Joe: Was a bit dodgy him like, ah wey, got the job done, pass that bottle.

Mike: after you like, need to get wrecked.

[30 minutes later]

Nadia: ugh, I don't know like, feel a bit strange, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that paving slab looks funny.

Joe: aye, know what you mean, everything is going weird and my head feels like a mess.

Mike: you don't think that guy might have spiked us or something do you? my head is going like wildfire.

At this point, the mad passer-by from earlier returns and begins another conversation with Mike.

Passer-by1: So, umm, DO YOU GUYS WANNA GO INTO SPACE IT BE GOOOOOD.

Mike: Eh? What? Eh? Wait? Erm, who are you? *Shakes his head and exhales slowly*

Passer-by1: I AM BIG SUPERCLEVER FROM SPACE, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Joe: Get lost nutter or al av ya.

Passer-by1: BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING!!

Mike (to Nadia): This guy is blagging my head up... is your vision getting a little shot? Colours seem to be bleeding everywhere, hehehehehehehehehehehe.

The Passer-by wonders off, leaving Nadia, Joe and Mike feeling very confused.

Joe: before he went i got this off him... a jazz cd.

[30 minutes later]

Mike: I think there is some seriously crazy stuff in this drink, that guy might have given us some LSD or something, I’ve never felt like this.

Joe: yeah, I understand what you mean, I’ve got all sorts of thoughts and ideas going through my head that I’ve never noticed before.

Nadia: the fact that loon keeps showing up and ranting about space and acting most random indeed does not help matters.

Mike: yeah, its strange, but this last hour has been very very strange indeed, i need to get my head in order.

Joe: I really wanna listen to this Jazz CD.

Nadia: something is coming to me, I’m starting to get an idea about what’s going on.

Joe: me too.

Mike: I'VE GOT IT, its not a happy fact but i now fully understand what is happening here, don't you see, we don't actually exist! We’re just characters in a script, doing whatever the writer commands us too!

Joe: I see it now!! The guy loves his stereotypes too, sad fact is he also hates happy endings....

Nadia: damn.

The strange passer-by that references space all the time runs past - grabs Mike and vanishes into the distance, never to be seen again.

Joe: yeah, that sure does suck, i dunno if i can hack the rest of this, the future isn't looking too bright considering the terms, I guess that guy was really an alien looking to abduct someone.

Nadia: Yeah, makes sense in terms of what’s known about his character, I just hope that other guy doesn't show up, as soon as I saw him I stereotyped him as a funny looking kiddie murderer.

Joe: Can't trust him, he filled our drink with weird drugs that let us see that there is a reality that is beyond what we expected. My only question still is what’s up with this jazz CD I got handed.

Nadia: Oh that’s simple, it’ll be the soundtrack CD to the feature production of this story.

Joe: Ah.

Passer-by2 returns with quite an ominous look on his face.

The End.

2. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I like it :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.