1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Survivor fans?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sylvus Moonbow, Jan 29, 2001.

1. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Just joined up in a Survivor 2 pool here at my work and I was wondering what everyone else thought about this show?

The first one was a huge success and the second is said to be better than the first. After watching last nights episode, Debb was canned.

Anyone have thoughts on who they think will win this second time around?

Elizabeth is my runner up choice while Rodger will be my final choice.

Syl...

2. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I agree, Rodger seems the ideal survivor. Although he may be voted off simply because of his age. I'd say that Kimmi will be voted off next (out of that tribe) or maybe Jeff.

3. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Eilsabeth is definitely the resident hottie for this series...I think that military intelligence guy is going to win it all! I can't remember his name though! :D

4. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

His name is Kel, but he gets sick in the next or following episode. His shoulder gets a very bad rash by a possible bite or other.

Kimmi wins immunity for her tribe by eating live bugs and/or cow brains and intestines.

I think Kel is a bad bet.

Syl...

5. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I'd like to see Rodger win it, but I don't think he's got the physical endurance. Could surprise me though. Maybe he'll win a couple immunities to tide him over.

Mike seems to be a pretty safe bet. Leadership qualities, fairly friendly, and *very* easy on the eyes. Heh,heh... :D

6. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Man Syl! You just have spoilers for everything, eh? Now I don't even have to watch next week! LOL! :D

7. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Yeah, Kimmi the vegetarian wolfs down some tripe, then promptly disgorges it. How's that for team spirit!

8. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

Just spent a lot of time on Survivor web sites reading about everything so I could decide who I'm going to pick for the Survivor pool :D

I do agree. Elisabeth is very beautiful. Her smile alone makes me blush and those eyes. Jerri is nice too when she doesn't have all that crap in her hair. That bongo drum has to go though if she plans to stay.

For the ladies, I must say that Colby is the stud. Well chisled check bones and facial structure, strong jaw, straight teeth and blue eyes.

As for Kimmi, at least now we know she doesn't swallow.

Syl...

[This message has been edited by Sylvus Moonbow (edited January 29, 2001).]

9. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I can't really tell whom I like just yet, I sort of like the Texan cause he has a layed back personality.

I was glad to see Deb go cause I thought she had a bad attitude from the beginning.

10. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

I didn't like her hair. So 80's and she seriously needs some work on her teeth. I'm glad she was booted too, simply didn't fit in with the others.

Syl...

11. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31

[​IMG] Ya, Deb was definetly a little quirky and too guy like.

As far as personality goes from the Kucha tribe I like Elizabeth, Kimmi, and Rodger.

From the other tribe I like Colby, Kel, Jerri, and even Maralyn. Eventhough Maralyn is kind of the manly side as well.

I have to say that I think that Kel will be one of the ones to survive the longest. Being prior military myself, they tend to teach quite a bit of survivor techniques depending on your career field. I am betting he has been through a few of those classes.

12. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31

Satiana, Satiana, Satiana!!!

He's not "military," he's military "intelligence"!!!. We were reviewing the contenders last night, and boy...I have a marine, a marine recon, and an army ranger on my floor at college, and they all groaned when they saw what branch he was from.

It's pretty much the common feeling that military intelligence is an oxymoron, and my floor mates agree. He may surprise us, but until then, he's nothing more than a pencil pusher.

13. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31

Yes, well.

That is true in a way. However, it does depend on his job description and whom he serves. There is a chance that he did have some survival type classes, as I had. I am just implying that he may have a little bit of an uper hand if he has had to take any type of survival class, because it is more than a normal person outside the military has had.

We shall see. I saw him do the first smart thing out of any of the people the first day. He scouted, and led the tired group who had been going in the wrong direction, in the right one. He dropped his equipment and took off in search of the destination, when he new where they were going, he came back and led them directly there. Who else would of thought to do that?

14. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31

Well, Grub for one. :D

But, yeah, I guess that he could turn out to be a good candidate. But it was Rodger's idea to build a permanent shelter...away from wide open spaces and the beach.

15. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

That shelter owns! He did an excellent job making it. They'll sleep like kings and queens.

Syl...

16. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31

Sylvus: That shelter "owns"?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.