1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Tales of Danath, the Semi-Solo Warrior

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by The Dreadmaster, Apr 11, 2002.

1. *drumrolls*

I would first like to say that Danath (yeah, taken from Warcraft) is a TDD (The Darkest Day) char. TDD is a mod for Baldur's Gate II which could be found at www.teambg.com. Danath is using one of those kits, a kit which I will explain here:

Blademaster:

Advantages: +1 Dex, +1 hit and +2 damage, can enter "Blind Fighting" at lvl 10~13 and 16, which penalizes his AC by 4 but gives him a Dexterity of 25 and +3 THACO bonus (for 5 rounds)

Disadvantages: -1 to Strengh, Can only wear a max of Studded Leather, can only use the following: Long sword, Bastard Sword, Quarterstaff, Dagger, Spear, Long Bow, and 2-handed sword.

By the way, he is Semi-Solo because I WANT AERIE! (both for romance and her skills). The pair are going to adventure around the lands.

STATS:

Danath, Human Blademaster (Neutral Good)

Strengh: 17
    Dexterity: 19
    Constitution (is this how you spell it?): 15
    Intelligence: 10
    Wisdom: 10
    Christma: 15

Weapon Stars: Longsword: ****, Dual-Wield: **

PS, for any changes (for instance, monsters, quest etc) in the game because of The Darkest Day, I will add a asterik (*) beside it.

Hhhhhhhhhhere goes.

CHAPTER ONE: The Dark Dungeon

The pain...Danath woke up to nothing, but pain...was it because of the experiments? His memory are still very fuzzy...he could hear a man entering a room, and then more pain...and then he fainted.

The next time he woke was when he heard a bloodchilling scream. He managed to stood up, and saw a young woman dressed in black, looking extremly fuzzy, like his memory. The woman walked up to his cage. More pain?

"Wake up you...wake up! Come'on, we gotta get out of here!" (I'll skip this part. Anyway, after getting Imoen Danath immediatly fired her.)

After Imoen left, Danath begin to look around. A woman in a cell, a bald man in another. He remember the bald man as Minsc, the ranger, but who was the woman? Couldn't possibly be Jaheira?

He walked to Minsc's cell. (Skip)

Minsc walked off on his own, determined and with a hamster. Danath then walked to Jaheira's cell (skip). Now he needed...a key. He looked around in the dark, and he thought he saw a rather dark room...he missed it because it was too dark. He slowly lumbered towards the room. There was no danger...except a golem. He immediatly took defence with his hands, but the golem seems to have no mind. Ah yes...he remembered reading that in Candlekeep. Golems are created by mages to serve their masters. He seems to see some weaponary on the table...he went and found a longsword. Now he only needs to find another longsword in order to dish out some damage. He opened the chest that's also in the room and found himself a nice studded leather armor. There were no key in the chest, so Danath looked at the table again. There it is...the key. Must be for Jaheira's cell.

(skipped Jaheira...rescued her and kicked her out)

That's all for Part I. I'm gonna sleep soon...:).

Part II will be up to those Dryads.

2. [​IMG] I want to see this..never played TDD might get it on CD b/c i dont have enough time to try to DL it. Pretty good stats, not quite powergaming, which is good. Any way..good luck

3. C'Jakob Guest

Although I have more interest in Fan Fiction and Poetry than tales of a game, I'll keep reading this for the sake of the TDD plot, of which I have little to no idea of what it's about. Keep going! :)

4. zaknafein Guest

because i want to hear about TDD then I'll read this. Hopefully it won't be like the odd million other BG2 stories I've read

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.