1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Tal's Dragon

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by BogiTheWaverer, Apr 3, 2001.

1. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] I don't want to expose myself to the devastating displeasure of the mighty sorcerer, but it seems to me that the avatar of Tal is sneering very foolishly.
    Is this my lone imagination or has sombody else noticed it? :D

2. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] Noticed? It's an afront! A party will be sent out shortly to lay the faul creature to rest once and for all. :)

Arghh, what was that? *looks around* where did everyone go? What is that large shadow over there, Oh noooooooo...........

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I simply BEG you to try your luck, O mighty Viking warrior in the shape of the lowliest of my minions.
    My pet enjoys goblin meat so...

4. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

dude, i'm a shadow that is my power, now can i join your team tal?

5. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

ok... a dragon and a shadow versus... a goblin!!! tal, could your side use a floating eye?

6. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] ohh...look...an opportunistic eye

7. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31

an opportunistic eye that will be a goblin in 2 posts! YAY!!!

8. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins goblins ahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha.................

9. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31

look at me! FenixStrife the Goblin Chief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    All right you bozos... Enough with the spam...

11. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

i like being a shadow!

12. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    If you keep spamming like that, you won't be a shadow for long...

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Seriously, I AM keeping an eye out (no pun intented towards our Watcher members) on some of our Goblin Chiefs and one or two other members who are dangerously close to a slash of 50 posts for useless spamming.
    If anyone wants to get degraded back to Watcher, that's fine by me.

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited April 05, 2001).]

14. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Woohooo. Take it to em, Tal. Incidently, the only thing I've noticed about your avatar is it's color. Hmmm, pink doesn't seem like your color Tal. I figured blood red or something of the sort ;)

15. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] 0uch. Hadda hurt. But Tal, you a guy or a girl? Because It's kinda hard to tell... your dragon avatar looks kinda...pink (please don't kill me) :eek:

16. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Oh now now, boys... Tal happens to like his little pink dragon. And I hear it has a mighty roar... ;) Now be nice!

17. Taluntain

Media:
    One day I'll spray paint it with the blood of a certain gibberling herder. We'll see if it helps the intimidation factor. :mad:

18. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Did anyone see a pink dragon anywhere?
    :D :D

19. caleb Banned

yea it was taking it up the ass from a red dragon.

20. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Really caleb?

No offense, but, um, grow up?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.