1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Tan, Chicks, And Tons of Liquor

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Nobleman, Aug 23, 2001.

1. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

A wise book once told me that the answers to everything is 42. Yesterday I asked myself how many reasons I had to come back to Sorcerer's Place for one more season. The answer that popped to my head was a desturbingly.. "21". For a Long time I wondered why I could only find half of the reasons. But I just couldn't find anymore. I programmed my computer, but it couldn't find any either. Here I have listed my 21 reasons to stay or come back to Sorcerer's place even though its slightly addictive and ruins your life.
    Please help me to find the other half

1: Admit it! the average age of sorcerers place members, makes Queen Elizabeth throw a slumberParty. Much experience is dwelling here. Too much to be avoided.

2: sparetime! I have approximately 2 hours of sparetime per day. so why not spend both hours here.

3: what the heck! why not spend another hour at sorcerers place and cut it of the sleep.

4: There are so many poor souls to help. Those skipping school, lunch and girls to fight every evil critter in the BG-world. When we help them. They'll keep on playing and we get the girls...... IMHO

5: I must have had a mindblank not putting this as number one: Hang out in the whatsnot section just to get an excuse to work out a bad mouse hand.

6: To write a comment in the Whatsnot section every 2 hours, when things get to boring.

7: Complain about the firewall that prevents me from entering Chatmode.

8: continue to complain about the firewall that prevents me from entering chatmode, even though someone solves the mystery.

9: Tell Everyone how good looking danish girls are.

10: tell everyone how good looking swedish gils are

11: tell everyone how good looking girls are in general.

12: make a point that a romance can happen in the real world... With a good looking girl >nod..nod< >wink..wink<

13: To improve my writing abilities.

14: to have some fun discussions

15: To have some dumb discussions.

16: To make a fuzz about everything unfair in the world and outside it. just because someone listens.

17: To debate with fellow starwars fans.

18: To complain about the fact that Arcanum doesn't come out in denmark untill uhmmm noone really knows.

19: To promote the F/M/T being the best choice of player, if people ever bother playing the BG-series again.

20: To relieve Slappy from finding as many links as he does. He must suffer from stress and high blood pressure.

21: to say hello to all the good pallies, all around the world, who join this small community, resting easy and relieved of time in a fantasy world far far away from everydays hard work and problems. a community know by many and feared by a lot as Sorcerer's place.

And now I run out of reasons. Be my guest to add on to the list. Just to hang out and all. There must be 42 reasons.

By the way. Nice to be back. And my headline makes You wonder doesn't it? just to catch Your eye. heh heh :p

2. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] 22. To have Kitiara greet you in the chat room with a **Smooch** ;)

3. 23. To chill out with everyone in the world...from hawaii to china.

24. To hang around 24/7 and stuff the living out of you just to get free time before school starts.

25. To flirt with all the guys. :D

26. To watch fights in Minstrel's Medallion.

27. To have a good time swearing like hell when you get disconnected from the internet.

28. To remember that this topic is unusually close to my "When I'm bored" topic. ;)

4. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] By the lords, you're BACK!!!! :) :)
    welcome back

29. To chase Tal on the number 1 spot in the chatroom list! :p

5. Avooch Dar Guest

[​IMG] 30: This site lets you forget all you worries while you type away about something that does not make much sense.

31: Gives you the info for all the great rpg games without you having to be ripped off by buying a walkthrough guide or even wasting time and disk space downloading one.

32: By going on this site you realise you are NOT the weirdest freak on the face of the Earth.

Welcome back Nobleman!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have missed your slapstick wit and gaming genius immensley and have been greatly anticipating your return. :D :D

ps. Sorry about the long words i am just in a good mood!

6. Llandon Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

33. Great place to kill the last 30 min's of the work day.

7. Big B Gems: 27/31

34. Studies show that anyone who regularly visits Sorcerer's Place can add an extra three years to their average life expectancy.

8. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Welcome back Nobleman ;) It is a good day for those who rely on the linkmen as I've been busy with other things so haven't been posting as much recently. :)

9. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

I think this extra time will add up for the time we spend here! :D :D :D

10. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

I am Unusually sorry "Shadow-goddess" that I used the concept created by Your mastermind. I found the proper link You mention :)
    It was harder than it should be since I didn't know that You are known as Shadow-Goddess A.K.A. Shadow-thief.

"I am out of it for a while and everyone gets delusions of grandeur"

(sorry. Very improper and totally misplaced Starwars Quote :p)
    http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000935.html

BTW. Nice work guys and gals. Moving up towards the magic 42.

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited August 23, 2001).]

11. Llandon Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

35. It a great way to tie up your phone line when your EX-girlfriend is trying to call you.

lol

12. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] WB Nobleman! ;) :)

13. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

Happy happy. And clapping my my clumsy retarded hands in an akward robotic way. So happy that I dont notice the excessive slobber coming from my mouth.

Cool to see You too ;) :)

BTW. another number
    36. just to please and entertain with funny links.

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited August 24, 2001).]

14. Big B Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] 37. As well as the joy of sliding in Star Wars quotes and references as much as possible.

Good one Nobleman.
    Impressive....Most impressive :D

15. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

38. So that you can come up with every concievable misspelling of www.sorsereres.net errr sorcerereres.net grrrrrr sorcerers.ent etc. while typing as fast as possible so that I can visit my friends, injest some quality spam, and share some words of wisdom! :)

16. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] 39. To enjoy the possibility to join a fanclub for almost every female around.

17. Bogi! There has only been 2 individual fanclubs for the girls...plus 1 for the entire colony of us girls!

Edit: If I did want a fan club, Big B, first of all, half the ppl here think I'm an annoying 11 year old b*tch.

[This message has been edited by Shadow_Goddess (edited August 24, 2001).]

18. Big B Gems: 27/31

Translation: She wants a fan club too ;)

19. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Thanks for the translation, but it wasn't necessary. It was not to miss. :D

And for our Shadow_baby i have an age-adapted :p

20. Age-adapted? Hm...and Bogi, 'baby' is one of the very few words that ppl call me.

Edit: LOL! It's ok, Bogi! I'm not an attention wanter!

[This message has been edited by Shadow_Goddess (edited August 24, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.