1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Thank you all who helped me to discover so many new things about my personality!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by kasio, May 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kasio Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Thank you all who helped me to discover so many new things about my personality by expressing them here: http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/Forum2/HTML/002531.html

I am very grateful, indeed!
    Constructive critics are always welcome!

BTW, Jack Funk is it really so easy to pick me on? May I see where and when did you did it?

2. Vicsun Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Kasio, don't you have anything better to do? And about your personallity - you're welcome. You could've just asked earlyer. You can always be flamed if you really wanna ;)

3. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

We are not here To forge your personality. At least those who think they are smart enough to do so on an BG forum site are out on a sidetreck themselves.
    But Sometimes Your toppics are so repulsive and obscure and odd etc. That You must accept some critisism on Your opinions.

As a reminder I'll AGAIN refer to my posts in Your link.
    That's all. By all means You are welcome in here.

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited May 28, 2001).]

4. kasio Gems: 7/31

I have actually always dared what others did not. :) Just have kinda fun watching people's reactions.
    You know people the great wisdom of living - take it all easy.

The easier you take events around you the less you age, by the way :)

And once again... I think it is proper time to retell it again... Once in my posts I mentioned to Modjahed (who is also from ex USSR and has definitely seen it) the great film of great Man. He was kinda philosopher and name was Minchauzen. And at the very end of the movie just before climbing into the cannons barrel (to prove that he can reach the moon that way; the suicide because of the idea obviously) he said: "Laugh, people, smile people... Because all the stupidity in the world is done with serious visage!"

Laugh people!

[This message has been edited by kasio (edited May 28, 2001).]

5. Vicsun Gems: 9/31

Yes He is welcome here. Who am I to say He's not anyway. But Kasio, try not to post such a lame topics if your not trying to be flamed, laught at, or picked on...

edit> I just read Kasio's reply... Yes Kasio experiment upon us and see our reactions. I look just like a lab rat I assure you :D

[This message has been edited by Vicsun (edited May 28, 2001).]

6. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Well, as I said in the original topic, I thought it to so lame, it could only be funny. On the other hand, I do understand why some people react like this. I guess, that if you lay down in the middle of the road, then someone is going to step on you.

Point is Kasio, if you make these kind of topics, a few of us see them for what they are, ie a joke. But the majority will either take this as an insult, or just use the opportunity to flame your a**.

Grovflab out.

7. Vicsun Gems: 9/31

The point was that the joke wasn't funny. Everyone saw it was a joke.
    Everyone like a joke. Noone likes a fool. - a British saying i think.

8. kasio Gems: 7/31

Yep, good saying.
    Internet grants anonimity. You'd be very surprised and would never believe me to be him if u saw me :)

A great performance is to tell a joke and not to become a fool!
    (c) kasio

But sometimes you want to play fool. And look others to become even more fools by flamin'ya :)

My jokes are never evil against person. Thats a policy. Everything else - no borders, no restrictions.

9. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Kasio -----> Don't talk about the improvements of you personality, just show it.

10. kasio Gems: 7/31

Headbanger!!!
    You didnt understand a thing if u think i need an improvement in my personality.
    Read it carefully, i do not promise not to do this again, just the opposite :)
    There will be no improvements as they are not needed.

Laugh, people, laugh Headbanger!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by kasio (edited May 28, 2001).]

11. Vicsun Gems: 9/31

Kasio have you been taking a lot of drugs lately?

12. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Mushrooms I guess. They are a lot cheaper. And the results range from eatable to total lunitic behavior.
    Hey Kasio. You are somewhere in between.

I can't help but think of You as The Noober of sorcerors place. I am sorry but From now on You are noober.
    How cute :D

EDITED HERE:
    people used to throw rocks at You? :p

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited May 28, 2001).]

13. Vicsun Gems: 9/31

Drugs will do you no good boy. I have some friends who can help you you know... just call me ;)

14. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] kasio, I dont even care about you.
    you like seeing peoples reaction, bullshit, you're just cornered.

héhé :D Noober it is :D

[This message has been edited by kevlar0101 (edited May 28, 2001).]

15. Spudsquisher Gems: 13/31

do they wear nice white clothes and have the jackets with the arms behind the backs?

16. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Kasio, I always ignored your topics.
    The problem is maybe that I don't understand your point of view or I don't want bother. You are indeed playing with our nerves, so don't get surprised when noone answers anything more on your posts. Change your attitude man...

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited May 28, 2001).]

17. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Ok, that's enough. Kasio, if you post another stupid topic like this, you can wave bye-bye to all your new 'friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.