1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big BoM Dinner Party

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Barmy Army, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    When I drink too much, I've been known to whip my schlong out.

Just sayin'.

Totally unrelated point - I'm noticing a distinct lack of T2Bruno on people's lists. Seems odd for the most repped dude here.

2. Marceror

Marceror Chaos Shall Be Sown In Their Footsteps Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Unfortunately, I don't have any workarounds for schlongism (the technical term for drunken schlonger exhibitionism). You're on your own with that one buddy! :lol:

3. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'm not planning on inviting me either....

In the words of Groucho:

I don’t want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member.

4. Marceror

Marceror Chaos Shall Be Sown In Their Footsteps Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I wouldn't invite myself, definitely not. I wouldn't want to hear about my kids and my demanding job... the main things I have to talk about. Sure, I can talk music, would liven up the karaoke time (I can actually sing, and am not afraid to do so). I'm good for some laughs over drinks and even have a few good stories/jokes, but mainly, I'm just an overworked husband and father of 3. A rewarding life, it is, but boring as all hell to an outsider, I'm sure. :p

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Only ten? I'd rather hire out a banquet hall and make a proper event of it :D

If I had to pick... Hmm...
    Tal, T2Bruno, dmc, Nakia, RotKU, Beren, Slith, LKD, Splunge, Ragusa.

Another time I'd grab the Brits (BA, Uri, Errol, CJ, etc) and go to town :D Just wish I could have made it to the second day of the UK SP meet as well though. A shame. Tiamat was there as well.

If there was a catch-up Dinner I'd want to know how Tiamat, Extremist, Lokken, Darkstrider, Wildfire, Takara, Nobleman, Sniper, Lazy Bonzo and Big B were doing. I think some of the others that have drifted away I've had some means of contact with since either through brief visits to the FAI or email on my ancient address

6. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    Seriously? I mean, yeah, you piss a lot when you drink, but that's confined to the bathroom. I've never been inclined to publicly expose myself. And that includes times when I could not even see properly when drunk, so it isn't due to lack of alcohol intake.

Well, he's not completely avoided. He's on my list, dmc's (and therefore Splunge's) and 8 just included him as well.

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I get told off for drinking too quickly, so just keep me away from the sweet sherry and vodka and it's all good ;) I promise not to get my schlong out though :p

Like Marceror I will sing at karaoke (With some alcohol) though unlike Marceror I cannot sing :lol:

I want to add more people to my list. :o

8. Marceror

Media:
    8, go ahead and add more people to your list. I doubt Barmy will notice! And more, how's he going to stop you!!

If it's only 10 it isn't really the "Big BoM Dinner Party." It's more like the small one. :nod: (I'm aware this code doesn't link to a smiley, so just imagine a nodding smiley)

And thanks for keeping your schlong under wraps. I don't think anyone would want to imagine you with one of those! :grin:

9. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I would probably invite:

Aldeth
    AMaster
    Chandos
    Death Rabbit
    dmc
    Drew
    joa
    Rallymama
    T2
    Tal

There was no space for LKD, Silvery (someone has to tend to the wine while I tend to beer, gin and scotch), Marceror, Master Of Nun, Caradhras, Harbourboy, Shaman, Snook, chevalier, Mathetais, Marnix, 8people - and Splunge (because I can't imagine him with a black tie). I'd invite NOG and Gnarfflinger but they probably don't drink alcohol. That said, I usually don't limit my parties to ten guests.

I don't list Baronious, precisely because he is desperate to have a drink with me. I'm not cheap. Not that cheap anyway. And who am I? The Salvation Army?

10. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    No.

11. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Shame.

12. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Well, alright. I'll make an exception...just for you.

You gotta romance me a little bit, though. I'm not just some cheap piece of ass. Ya know, like Drew.

LKD likes this.
  13. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    On the A list ...

The girls:

Silvery (sober is fine, lol)
    8People
    Nakia
    Loreseeker
    Runescarred (if she was available)

Each seems interesting in their own way.

The guys:

Shoshino
    Marceror
    DotW
    LKD

Uninteresting, but they would be fun to meet. ;)

The substitutes:

NOG (if Rune was unavailable)
    BTA (if NOG was unavaialble)
    Snook (if BTA was unavailable)
    Blades (if Snook was unavaialble)

Entertainment would just be dinner and drinks ... casual.

14. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Aww, thanks Gaear :D nice to see that not everyone thinks I'm a drunken arse...especially since I've only had 4 glasses of wine in the past month!

15. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I'll be crashing the parties. Like always.

16. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Tassers. Forgot all about you pal! Post more chap.

17. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Yeah I tend to post in cycles coinciding with either new RPG game releases or major commonwealth sporting events :D

I can talk EPL football 24/7 though! :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.