1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Darkest Day mod

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Ahnuld ze Tuhminatuh, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Ahnuld ze Tuhminatuh Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Hi everyone. I have a question concerning The Darkest Day mod (tdd). I already posted a similar question in the Mod-reviewer forum, but there doesn't seem to be a tdd review (too bad). Anyway, I was wondering if there are any CLUA area codes for the tdd areas? I'm currently experiencing problems with completing the Artemis Entreri quest from Riatavin; after recieving some reward in the council building in the government district, you are supposed to be approached by a shadowthief who gives the map to Deep Mir Forest. With me, the thief doesn't appear... NOOO! And it's such a cool quest... I wanna finish it. Really bad. yep. Please please can anyone help me with a tdd area code list? It's probably quite benificial to you other players out there who want to play tdd, so everybody helps each other. Thank you all for at least reading this post! Greetings

2. The Gatekeeper Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Uhh, normally if the script dosent react correctly try either resting or reloading. IF that fails rest and then contiune on. Remember you can LOAD the game. As for the area codes do not try to guess them as the areas have diffrent tags then the ones in the OC. But I do not think anybody publishes cheating information on mods so you should search around or your SOL. Its NOT that had to trick baldurs gate into working for you :D Just try to reason why the script isnt working and usually you can come up with a simple solution... bugs... (rolls eyes)

3. Ahnuld ze Tuhminatuh Gems: 1/31

Hmmm. Problem is I DID try to rest many times and I DID reload many (many many) times... Sure, it's posible to continue the rest of the game but I really really really wanted to complete the riatavin Artemis Entreri quest (-sob-). Well, anyway, thanks a bunch for reacting to my question! I hope many will follow so I can kick Artemis' BUTT!

4. The Gatekeeper Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I am play TTD right now too and you really do gotta follow the instructions as you will end up with problems such as this if you do something wrong. First BEFORE you install it you need to patch ur game and install any non-weidu mods FIRST (such as ease-of-use or dungeon-begone) then install TDD. Be sure not to install any other non-weidu mods after this as it will surely warrent a uninstall...

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@Gatekeeper - EoU and DBG are WeiDu mods.

6. airheeed Gems: 1/31

Its hard to find throne of bhaal for sale in the shops in the UK

Can i install mods without having TOB ?

7. Alavin

Alavin If I wanted your view, I'd read your entrails Veteran

It depends whether the mods are compatible. Check the readme, or check the mod's forum. You can buy ToB anyway, through places like Amazon (use the links through SP) or eBay.

8. Greatone Gems: 1/31

hey i have tdd installed 1.0.3 verson and having some gliches lately( the last 2 characters in my group jariea and victoria are acting glichy and not responding to commands im having to click on them multiple times to do any one thing and its hell moving them anywere becouse they only move by the inch) but anyway i clicked on that link to install the patch but its a .rar file .. how and where to i install it to upgrade ??

and others how do i fix that problem any help gladly taken

9. Baronius

Baronius Mental harmony dispels the darkness ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

The patch might solve the in-game problem you are experiecing.
    To install the patch, first extract the .rar file by using WinRAR from www.rarlab.com , then check if there is any readme in it containing the installation intructions for the patch.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.