1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Essence of Nothingness

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Kelvon Shadowmane, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

CHAPTER 1: Everyday Essentials...

I was walking on the ceiling when I found a chair. I tried to sit on it, but the Dungeon Master would not allow it. So, I then jumped on the floor and opened the wall. Behind the wall, I found a 2 foot orc chewing on a goblin. I hit him in the head with a NVIDIA GeForce NX6800 Ultra Graphics Processing Unit. He got pissed off and bit off my pinky. I then activated my Psi Blade and cut him in 4372 shreds of meat. I saw a car. I think it was a Ferrari 360 Modena. I ate it and got +2 hit points. The next thing I knew was me in the middle of Waukeen's Promenade (Athkatla) surrounded by about a dozen Zealots. They said that they came to take me home. I killed all of them, don't know how. Don't even know who I am!

[ February 13, 2005, 19:49: Message edited by: Kelvon Shadowmane ]

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

... Why are you here?

3. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] I'm here to expand the everflowing ring of transcendal tranquility. (Duh!)

4. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Uhh...yeah, whatever you say.

5. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Sounds like a good trip.... :p

6. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Kelvon were sober when you wrote that? Or just bored?

7. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

@el timtor
    yes... whatever i say because this is my ethereal way of spitting out my short-life long dream of perpetuating the facts of predetermined placement!

@Kilted Crusader
    good? you could say sow. I prefer to call it a fantesizable concretization of the road to evanghelism (not!)

@Garak
    Yes, I was sober, and I was also unequivocally transcending the emphasizable elemental plane of boredom international.
    PS. chips good... yum yum!

CHAPTER 2: Along The Road To Emptiness

Don't you sometimes feel hollow? Like something missing, something preety essential? Like your heart's beeing pulled out by an invisible and undeterminable force? Well I sometimes do. I don't know for what reason, nor do I know with what purpose this undeterminable force sometime rips me apart. It doesn't seem to affect my creativity or my sentimental state, it just seems to slowly diminuish my will power... slowly, slowly, untill my once amazing willpower becomes comparable to the willpower of one of Takara's Turnips... or worse! And in this sinister, undeterminable way, I slowly arive in the realm of nothingness. Not eaven death has the privilage of existing here, in this "Elemental Plane of Nothingness". Whoever said that beyond death lies NOTHING, was probably right (oh, yes, it was Garak!). Death does not represent a time after the moment we pass from this life, but only represents the moment of passing... to nothingness and emptiness... But we shall go over these rarely met death concepts in our next lesson.

PS. I did not mean anything that I wrote. I may not have my feet on the ground all the time but I'm not that lost!

[ January 19, 2005, 19:16: Message edited by: Kelvon Shadowmane ]

8. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Your spelling and grammar seem to be shot to hell! But I think we can put it down to your "unequivocally transcending the emphasizable elemental plane of boredom international."
    ROTFLMAO!!! :lol:

Can I have a drag of whatever you are smoking?

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yeah I want that stuff to, although it sounds like the wicket dreams I have :) Did you find the wooden shoe filled with mud yet? You always need a wooden shoe with mut in things like this!

10. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

@Shrikant: English is not my native language. I'm glad to make you lauth your ass off. You're not getting any of my weed!

Mybe I'll give some to Sleepy, he certainly seems to bare with me.

CHAPTER 3: The Essence of Insomnia

The essence of things that are not, can not be and will never be able to be... Nowhere, never, no way will I ever have the potencial to understand the difference between essence and "miez". Walking through lost thoughts and memories, I realise that the insomnia of the human species, in it's tentatives to disasemble all that surrounds us, are useless, because the preferences of "everything that surrounds us" are undefinable and imposible to understand.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.