1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Forbidden Forest Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Nicolas Hydre, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

Please put anything you wish to say about "The Forbidden Forest" role playing thread that is not actual role playing in here.

2. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

lawl... ;)

3. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

what shining armor and beautiful swords?

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I would like to get involved in the Forbidden Forest RP. Whoever is DMing thread please take a look at the character thread and let me know if that is OK.

5. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

I will do that. I was reading what you wrote in another rp and you were quite good. ^^

6. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Thank you. Since I don't have the imagination that a lot you have I really appriciate that. Mostly I just follow along and try to fit in. Warning tho, if a RP gets really bogged down I have been known to jump in with both feet, arms, head, etc. and mess people up. So I have been nicely told.

7. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

So you mean if it gets boring you'll spice it up. ^^

8. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

good it could use some.

9. Nakia

Media:
    lawl (new word for me) 'Spice it up' sounds better than 'mess it up'.

10. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

lawl means lol. It's how it sounds to me and my frineds. lol = laugh out loud.

11. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

Don't worry as soon as we get out of the woods it'll get better. ^^

12. Lantus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Just posted my character and waiting for a confirmation. This looks like fun, so I can't wait to join in on the mayhem! :)

13. Nakia

Media:
    Please don't forget that Ssmalass has a vaguely human head and torso with arms and hands. The hands and arms are not normal for a naga... If it should develop that he can shapeshift to a human he is going to be one big, ugly human. Very ugly.

14. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Can i be an guy on a boat floating towards you or something? I'll be an retired bounty hunter and be a half elf with a Boromir like beard.

15. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Tell me when i should come in

[ As has been said at least once already, if you have a single line to add within a minute of your original post, edit that original post. Do not abuse the allowance for consecutive posting in this forum. ] - Beren

[ July 30, 2005, 11:21: Message edited by: Beren ]

16. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

You can come in when ever you want to. You could join when we're out of the forest which will be very soon.

17. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

~Important Message~

We are going to come across a large beast at the
    end of the forest. After the forest we will find out that people are after us in a rather large city.

!Please Read!:
    If you want anything to happen in the Forbidden Forest thread, if you want to make another character, if you want to post your ideas for story twists ahead, and if you want to suggest places we go to (Remember you must make up the places and background knowledge of Forbidden Forest. This has nothing to do with Baldur's Gate or Lord of the Rings etc.) please do so in this thread.

P.S. If this twist or suggestion is private or secret please give me a private message.

18. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

IMPORTANT!!

I (Derek) will not be here for at least a week. Sat Aug 6th to Sat Aug 13th i believe.

I will ask that someone post for me.

Nicolas will also be gone for the same amount of time.

19. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

I was going to say the same thing. Thanx.
    If you hadn't already guessed me, Elwithral, Dalimar, and Kelvin know each other.

20. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

VERY IMPORTANT:

By the way in the Forbidden Forest you may continue onto another town after you beat the monster in the Forest. Just have me unconscious till then. And have Derek speachless because of the his nature powers denying him.

~There is an evil group that will attack you. They are after me and now that you tried to save me they want you too. Call them the "Black Slayers"
    Introduce them at any time after you defeat the monster. They are in all black with piercing red eyes (resemble wraiths). Some are assassins and some are phantom wizards.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.