1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The history of the three Drow. (Forgotten Realms fan-fic)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Register, Jun 13, 2003.

1. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] This is a story that I, Arian and Thamior Nailo cam up with in the tavern of infinity 2. First, we are about to write our characters biographies and statistics then the story starts. It takes place on Fareûn in the year 1372.

Also, I will be talking a lot Drow later so here is a drow dictonary.

Name: Velve Zauviir, son of Streea Zauviir lil Yathtallar and Lord Alton Èrtân, first leutnant of the second legion of the Cormyrian army and lord of castle High Horn.
    Sex: Male
    Race: Half-Drow
    Diety: Shar, the dark maiden.
    Aligment: Chaotic Neutral
    Kit/Prestige Class: Wizard Slayer
    House: Zauviir
    Home City: Undraeth

In 1337 DR the Second legion of Cormyr led by Lord Alton Èrtân, first leutnant of the second legion and lord of castle High Horn, stormed the drow city Undraeth that was right under the Storm Horns Mountain in Cormyr. They got the orders from Alusiar Obarskyr, queen of Cormyr, so that they wouldn't, like the other countries in the dalelands, be attacked by the drow.

The battle was long and outdrawn but at last the legion succeeded to breache the defence and entered the city. As soon their arrivall chaos broke out. Mothers slaugthered their families and the Drow started to pray to their goddess, Lolth, and ask why the didn't get any help in the battle.

The legion entered house after house just to kill the families or capture them for intorregation. When they found out that many families already were dead or had escaped magically they entered the temple of Lolth. Inside hundred of Drow warriors have been hiding out and were ready to defend the temple to the last man. After hours of fighting the all drow were destroyed or captured.

When the legion left the temple Lord Alton Èrtân stayed to take a look of his victory and saw something behind a desk. It was a female Drow priestess that have been hiding since the legion entered the city. Lord Alton Èrtân raped her, making her pregnant without his knowledge and let her live in the temple. Nine month later when the city was rebuilt she gave birth to a child, believing that it was one of her lovers that was the father, and named him Velve(blade on Drow) Zauviir.

The kid was raised like a fighter trained to destroy the enemies wizards. But after 25 years his mother Streea Zauviir started to see things on him that didn't look normal. Like his ears weren't as pointy as all the other Drow and he didn't use the normal weapons instead he used dual rapiers and a bastard sword. She ordered him dead but he luckily escaped Undraeth and his mother's wrath. When he arrived at the surface he entered the village Skull Krag, a city that held both humans and Drow in peace and was totally neutral about the ongoing war between the two races.

There he lived for three years until he was hired by a band of thugs, barbarians and Drows. We left Cormyr and travelled up and down the Sword Coast and killed other adventurers for their belongings. But the group lost leader after leader and recruited more and more warriors and at last Velve Zauviir ended up as the leader and named the group lil Elghinn Bel'la.

The bandits travelled together for seven years until they met a mage named Khelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun. He and his cohorts putted up a good fight for the group and at last there were only Velve and Blackstaff left. Blackstaff teleported Velve to the plane of Gehenna, the bleaked enternity, where he thought that he would suffer greatly. But, my, how he where wrong.

The plane of Gehenna is the home of his diety Shar, the dark maiden and he lived in her palace for three weeks, talking and changing ideas with her. He was pleased with his faith and made him a chosen of Shar, which give greater spell resistance and bonus to several stats. She also gave him three more things:
    A pair of rapiers, blessed by her that is extremely fast and a one-time portal.

It was here he saw her humour for the first time. The portal was a random portal that could teleport Velve to any plane in the realms and then he would be tested by all the things there. If he succeeded he would be able to return to Fareûn but if he failed, then death and plaque in enternity would plaque him.

He entered the portal, scared to death but held it inside him, and entered the portal and showed up outside a strange inn surrounded by cosmolagical shadows. He looked at the sign and it said:
    "The tavern of Infinity."
    He entered the inn and saw a group of people in there. As he looked around two other drow, Arian Silverblade and Thamior Nailo, entered the building and he started to talk with them. After a quick change of words the three of them agreed that they would help eachother out and not leave eachother until all quests were over."

My name is Velve Zauviir, son of Streea Zauviir lil Yathtallar and Lord Alton Èrtân, first leutnant of the second legion of the Cormyrian army and lord of castle High Horn. I am going to take my revenge on Blackstaff if that is going to cost me my life.

Sorry to you all but only I, Thamior Nailo and Arian is allowed to post parts to our story. So much you care but still, if someone would do it it could ruin the whole story.

[ June 13, 2003, 14:28: Message edited by: Velve Zauviir ]

2. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Funny. Not ha-ha funny, but weird funny. You have grammatical/spelling errors in your story.

Just so you don't have to ask, I find Shar (NE deity) giving her blessings on a CN character weird, and I also find a person dual-wielding rapiers weird. Actually, I find dual-wielding in general wierd.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.