1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

'The Illustrious Founders of The Chivalric Order of Saint Ganeo

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by chevalier, Mar 27, 2003.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Excerpt from 'De illustribus conditoribus ordinis equestris Sancti Ganeonis' ('The Illustrious Founders of The Chivalric Order of Saint Ganeo') by brother Dormitius

In the year of Our Lord two thousand and second at the seventh day of December the saint Ganeo did from heaven descend and unto the noble lord Lucas* such he spake words, lowering the holy arm in which he held the chalice: 'Pious paladin and beloved son of mine. Take ye this very chalice and upon his flowing streams found ye this noble order'. This said, the saint extended the holy arm in which he held the chalice and bade him drink. When the noble lord Lucas received the last drop, the saint raised the holy arm in which he held the chalice and blessed the order.

** Lucas called of Three Towers aka des Trois-Tours, better known as chevalier des Trois-Tours or Lucas the paladin. Seldom the names Aetheoran and Cavalier Threetowers are also used with reference to this person. Among elves referred to as Rochir o Nelvarad or Roquen i Nelmindono. Rumour has it that Yrinnyn was also the same hero.

[ October 24, 2003, 16:43: Message edited by: chevalier ]

2. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

er... yeah. Is this the start of a story?

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

That sounds kool. Write more.

4. chevalier

Media:
    Actually this is the reply to someone's request for information on the origins of the Order ;)

5. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Well, its pretty cool, keep going with it, I want to find out more :)

6. chevalier

Media:
    I only have this one piece in reach. Some people will recognise it, but it has been less than mildly edited.

===================

Excerpt from 'De illustribus conditoribus ordinis equestris Sancti Ganeonis' ('The Illustrious Founders of The Chivalric Order of Saint Ganeo') by brother Dormitius

An angel did from Heaven descend and unto the evil minion such he spake words lowering the holy arm in which he held the Chalice:

'Thou shalt perish, servant of evil and thy sombre heart be delivered unto fiery blaze of puryfying flame'

This said the angel extended the holy arm in which he held the Chalice and gave the dying lord Lucas to drink.

'Arise, treacherously stabbed knight and deliver justice unto him who betrayed thee.'

This said the angel raised the holy arm in which he held the chalice and blessed the noble lord Lucas.

'Confess thy guilts and ask forgiveness!' intoned the noble lord Lucas as he proceded towards the blasphemer, who did not utter a word and struck the noble lord Lucas with his unholy blade.

'Thou hast chosen and shalt suffer what cometh of thy choosing. In the name of Good and Right hereby do I condemn thee to death to which thou shalt be committed.' proclaimed the noble lord Lucas and in one blow beheaded the servant of evil.

[ March 29, 2003, 00:19: Message edited by: chevalier ]

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Bravo. What else is there to say?

8. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Very Chevalier-like, is all I can say. ;)

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Chevy, don't you do anything else than run around in armour and slay evil? Have you ever written anything not involving a high and mighty paladin?

10. chevalier

Media:
    Actually I have, but I was ages ago... the last thing that didn't include anything blatantly paladinish was a year ago. Ten poems or something, everything got deleted when I lost my illusions about the subject of those poems ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.