1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The old gang

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by hooligan_inc, Jan 19, 2001.

1. hooligan_inc Guest

D'ya ever wonder what happened to some people? Like Gunthar and Vermillion?

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] I've seen Vermillion around but not Gunther...By the way, this post marks my 400th post. Does that make me part of the ol' gang??

3. Wingfoot Guest

[​IMG] yep havent seen em in a while there matey. same with Lord Balduraun and Voltric. hmmmm i wonder.....

4. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

i havn't seen aegron for months! Oh, am i part of teh old gang?

5. Wingfoot Guest

[​IMG] if you'd get your ass over to the chat room then maybe ;). lol. just kidding Egg, i would say yes.

6. hooligan_inc Guest

oh, yeah, Fat Egg and First Mate Wingers are deffo in there, amongst others

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Who are 'others'?? Heck i want to be considered part of the old gang! Considering i've got 405 posts to my name!

8. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] Some of us are still around. Just a little more busy then before. :( Now that I am not blowing off work to play IWD or BG2 my time is mostly gone. But I still get on almost everyday to read the board, if not post. And it's not just how many posts but how long you've been here. I saw the Egg rack up 200+ posts in his first weekend on this board. Was he part of the old gang after 3 days? No, is he now? What would life be like without the yoke man? And Sniper you are definately becoming a old timer here on the board :)

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Thanks! And i'm only 15! well 16 in 2 weeks! :) Herf is also abit of an old timer, he join roughly when i did if i am not wrong. Shura is...Sol'Kanor has been here ages as well.

10. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] it would suck ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.