1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The toughest enemy

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by total, Jan 10, 2002.

1. total Guest

Beside some challenge in Fortress of Reg. Which enemy was the toughest in the game for you?

I'm asking just because I wonder: toughest fight was with that monster that was alone on the map in ruined city (forgot the name, Crust maybe) Anyway, I think it gave me 250 000 Xp is it true? Later went back to sewers where are those carrion crawlers like worms worth 7000 xp each, and found similar (dog like with clamps) enemy worth 70 000 xp only (just to know wich im talking about)

2nd most challenging was probably that robotic mage when I first met him.

P.S. In those sewers, the first time I wisited it, I found some creature wich escaped. Question is: is it supposed to have nothing with the game, or is there any use of it?

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Glabrezu called Morridor's Box Fiend - available only in Curst gone if priest of Aoskar dealt with the box.

3. herf Guest

The demon in Curst is Fiend From Morridor's Box, it nets you 750,000xp as far as I remember and the Aegis Of Torment.

The dog-like things in Undersigil are Greater Glabrezu, they also net you Aegis Of Torments, plus some extra items.
    (Check here for some heavy duty info) http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000191.html

The worms are called Larval Worms.

The horse-type creature that escaped is a Sohmien, war-horse of the planes. This has no quest relevance, but one time I let it escape and my alignment changed to chaotic because of it.

[This message has been edited by herf (edited January 10, 2002).]

4. Darlon Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

The Toughest enemy i've fought so far was Vhailor, (no joke!) hes really nasty! Although he tends to go for the Nameless One only and forgets to attack the companions (stupid!).

5. Alyr Arkhon Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Yes, the Glabrezu was nasty. But I hate the Curst militia in the Curst prison. There are so many of them...

6. Tasohan Gems: 10/31

The toughest enemy i have met was Lothar. :D

7. Alyr Arkhon Gems: 10/31

Have you killed Lothar? How? And why?

8. Tasohan Gems: 10/31

That was what i meant... :rolleyes: I havent killed him. Too tough.

9. total Guest

Sorry, but who is Lothar, i forgot or missed him (probably not).... wait, is it that necromancer that stole morte? (And if it is, can you come to him afterwards?)

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Yes, Lothar is the guy that speaks to skulls.

11. total Guest

[​IMG] Thank you!

So, can you return to Lothar after returning from Curst?

And is there any way to return from fortress of regrets?

Ok, it should be transparent, i wish to kill that guy, smash his face for taking morte :)

12. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

You can't kill Lothar. And also, Lothar is not an enemy.

You can't escape back from Fortress of Regrets once you reach it.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.