1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Thinking Of Becoming an Evil Overlord?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Nobleman, Aug 25, 2001.

1. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] If You recently had plans of becoming an Evil Overlord but tossed them away because You didn't know what to do. Then here is Your revival. 100 tips on what to do as an Evil Overlord.

Fx. Rule number 15

I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that such a device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 117 and the hero is just putting his plan into operation.
    http://minievil.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited August 25, 2001).]

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

3. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] We actually do have en Evil Overlord between us, it will only be a matter of time before Wildfire will come in here and start the crusade! :p

Actually I'm just waiting for it to happen so I can be his right hand ;)

4. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

ooooooops Before my time at Sorcerers Place. And moving forth while I had a perfectly good vacation going on. doh! :p

Well Think of this as an Enhancement to the top 25-60 list that Wildfire made.

Never too late to upgrade the list is it? Much more to read here. Eventually my search for fun internetpages reveals something seen before :rolleyes:

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited August 25, 2001).]

5. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

pu-lease, you arent even able to kill children :p

6. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

[​IMG] Oh do come on! I have people to do that kinda stuff

7. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31

yo momma? :p :D

8. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

One of the first rules of leadership Kevlar, never mix family and buisness! :p

...and leading the world should definately NOT be a family buisness, especially not an evil aligned one ;)

[This message has been edited by Lokken (edited August 25, 2001).]

9. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31

that was kinda, erm...............my point :p :p :p :D

10. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

[​IMG] Hmm, many of those seem to appear in mine, which seems to suggest that the person who sent them to me in an email, probably got them from there.

Oh well, Rule No. 101, Never say when ripping material off other people

Mwahahahahahaha :D

11. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] I disagree about the goatee. One of our ministers has one and he looks pretty diabolical. :D

12. Avooch Dar Guest

rule 102: Sucking your little finger can cause withering so don't do it.

13. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

14. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

Actually the Original link has 231. Just look in his cellblock A and Cellblock B

15. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Dang, didn't notice them....
    Oh well, I quite like the links to film cliches and the horror movie survival guide on that site, try them out

No. 232. When I have to fight an primitive indegenous tribe in a heavily forested area it ha inhabited all its existence, I will not send my legions of terror in to be killed by log traps. I will use Napalm (This has probably already been one, but I missed it.)
    No. 233 The mysterious prisoner in the special cell in my tower, who actually gets passable quantites of food and water shall be a loyal assasin. The brother I deposed, who has the rightful claim on my dark throne will have been quietly executed.
    No. 234 I shall *never* employ assassins whose assasination plans involve seducing the hero. Such assassins inevitably turn against their employers.
    No. 235 Any item which can be freely given is *not* proof that someone is dead.

[This message has been edited by Ironbeard (edited August 29, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Ironbeard (edited September 01, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.