1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Those with a taste in macabre and horror

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by BraidedPubicHairs, Oct 25, 2001.

1. 1st this is my post for my style of writing uhmmm yah thats my prologue

Here's my story:

Once upon a time there was a man. Then he died.

This of course happened at 4 o'clock 34 min and 28 secs in the year 1793 October the 12th which was a very special day because on this day nothing else articularly exciting happened. (god these posts should include a spellchekcer) Anyways approximately 197 years 2 months 8 days 18 hours 18 minutes and 31 seconds later he woke up.

It is now some part of the 20th century (im too lazy to calculate the date) Our dead friend wakes up. He is no longer what he was His material body parts are much degenerated. His face for instnace can no longer emulate human expressions as his toungue has corrupted and decomposed to a state of crisp dry flesh. his skin is all sucked in towards the indentations of his bone structure in such places where the skin does not stretch so far its slit open to create an opening . His skull has collapsed forming a concave indent on his head one eye is shriveled and remains still in the socket the other only the remains of a dead cockroache dismembered at the bodys shell remain. His nose is shriveld up flat resembling that of a pig 2 worms or centipedes stuff his nostrils that seem to feel around his face.

(end of paragraph)

He then got up and scratched himself only to accidently rub off his shriveled testiculs (he does not notice). Now he notices there i s a... (some1s cue to continue my story [if u have the stomach])

2. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

i smiled once.

You can't disgust me i am english. I wake up to look at our female population everyday. It is enough to make a man gay.

3. Elendil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Lol, Poodle. If I was you, I'd take a picture of Liz Hurley and never leave home without it.

BraidedPubicHairs, your story is really nice...But if you want disgusting, rent out Saving Private Ryan and try to watch the scene with the guy who has his guts spilled out, whilst you are eating fried eggs...

4. Will Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

If you really want to disgust someone you've got to learn to spell testicles. Try venereal diseases; they always raise a meal or two from an unsuspecting stomach.

5. Yo Khiem, Taluntain has posted a spell check at the front of the page (I think I never used it) and pah-leeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeee can you change your name for me?? Or do I need to tell dad about your nasty habits... besides dad already thinks you're a real jerk.

[This message has been edited by Shadow_Goddess (edited October 27, 2001).]

6. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] hmm siblings arent they wonderful :grin: :alien: :rolling:

I was a wonderful older sister :evil:
    Rat him out best way to solve the problem :lol:

7. Elendil Gems: 7/31

:lol:
    Ahahahahahahahahaha
    Goddess' bro strikes again!
    And I thought it was some Ravenloft fan! :lol: :roll:

8. Inappropriate Synonym Banned

so no one likes my story or do i have to right chapter 2? damn

chapter 2

The rotten dead human remains leaves his previous location likely a graveyard. he has a sterotypical hunger for live humans (in my story young girls) so he walks out of the graveyard. he stumbles down the street and finds a lost little girl scout. over come by a sense of hunger and lust. he half runs (stumbling and falling while picking himself back up again) towards. the little girl is oblevious to his presence and contiunes down her set path. suddenly she is pushed to the ground sprwaled, the undead man tears away her clothes and opens up her stomach and peels her skin right off her young body. the lil girl screams which dies quickly as she passes out. the man however sits and licks the blood off her torn flesh. as he finishes off her stomach and nibbling off every bloody and beating fresh organ he moves up her body taking out her ribs and sucking on them, he tears another gash up her breast and devours em. He tears out the hair from her still innocent face and licks the face before he contiunes eating her flesh. He throws away her clothes and basket of chocolates she was carrying and scratches up her skig licking the blood remaing on his fingers he plucks apart her limbs eating it as we do to chicken legs tearing the still bleeding muscles. once hes done he leaves her unfinished remains and runs off down the road towards the small village....

9. *looks at brother in disgust* I have a feeling I know who this little girl scout used to be.... and I think I also know why the undead like little innocent girls like me... grrr.

10. Inappropriate Synonym Banned

what? no! its just part of my story. i dont hate you your my sister!

[This message has been edited by Inappropriate Synonym (edited November 01, 2001).]

11. Elendil Gems: 7/31

Why do you two cominicate over the boards? Aren't you siblings? Can't you just walk the distance between your rooms and just talk to eack other? Damn, I'm confused... :confused:

12. mark the beneficial shah Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Well, your story show your need for security.

You could conect your story to our own inevitable need to wake from our three dimentional dream. The fact that the character is dead, allows for the fear of never shedding the skin. To keep it foever, which everyone in way would lust too. I guess you could try to add some true demons to the characters head, like maybe he just refused to move on? I dunno. Since you chose to write, and since you did it in a forum that has critisism, you have to be commended. I just think you should think a bit on what you want out this characters excistance.

13. Inappropriate Synonym Banned

actaully ive wrote this story to trigger the disgust we get and sickness we feel when reading it. its not very good im not a very good writer but its the type of stories i like and the ones i was hoping other people would post.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.