1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

TOL Throne room!! HELP

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale (Classic)' started by Abdel, Aug 19, 2001.

1. Abdel Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] When my party was level 9 i went directly to HOW..when i got there i directly went to TOL..i worked my way up to the throne room where you must kill the luremaster and the Heroes but this is too damn HARD...

My party was capable enough to do all the caverns and dungeons but this is impossible...

i need some advice badly...

2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    This was indeed tough. I had my Paladin with Pale Justice and Ranger with Longsword of Action +4 double team the group on the right (starting with the cleric) and my Fighter with The Minotaur Lord's Axe (stun is a wonderful thing) take the group on the left (starting with the mage). My Cleric, Conjurer and Illusionist/Thief stood where they were and kept summoning monsters. My two mages summoned elementals first and then moved on down the power scale of monster summoning. My Cleric summoned groups of undead. My mages would also let loose with some Magic Missiles when the chance presented itself.

Do NOT move towards the left, if you have to move, move towards the right, and all that will be left in the end is the Luremaster himself in the upper left corner. He likes to teleport around alot, so I put all my fighters on missile weapons and turned him into a pincushion. It still took a while to kill him though, which is why you really need to leave him out of it until the end.

Also note that the first set of heroes is not all of them, as you kill off one set another set will spawn in to take their place.

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited August 20, 2001).]

3. Llandon Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

That fight was a BITCH! I did it last night for the first time, SOLO! It took me two times. I would reccomend taking out the heroes first, and then go after the Luremaster. I did this by casting Sunfire and then running until they caught up with me and then sunfire again. Some summond monsteres helped, but they usually only lasted for a min. Once you kill ALL of the heroes, the main boss should be fairly eazy.

4. Abdel Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

thx guys!!! i did it...yehaaaa!!

5. Llandon Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Way to go Abdel!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.