1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet - OOC

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Scot, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hey Elwithral Irenicus, any ideas/directions for this RP?

Are you the DM?

What time period relative to BG I/ BG II is this set in?

Are Bhaalspawn still around?

This is the Trademeet that the druids were sending animals against in BG II, right?

Any particular D+D rule set you want to keep it in?

2. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Um...the direction is to just go with the flow.. DM? like 20 years after BG2..yes...no

3. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

go in to Trademeet

4. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

Elwithral is the son of Irenicus right?

5. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    A new character has now entered the battle. Tania, cleric of Lathander and mystery woman.

6. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

For my character if I am not there and anyone needs to use my character to cast a spell or to bumble something up lol you may use him.

7. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Warning: Since Tania is a totally new character for me I keep adding to her Character sheet as ideas come to me.

8. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

IMPORTANT!!

I will not be here for at least a week. Sat Aug 6th to Sat Aug 13th i believe.

I will ask that someone post for me.

Nicolas will also be gone for the same amount of time.

9. Nakia

Media:
    Bet your are expecting to me to come up with something brilliant. Ha, will I fool you!

Feel free to post any ideas you have.

10. Nakia

Media:
    Sorry, :doh: I should have described the coloring of the seal. Its body is the same color as her armour and its head is covered in yellow hair with a little green tint, its eyes are sea-green. Nose is black though. :)

11. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Dalamar has left Roleplay Corner forever.

I know, it's sad, but we must go on. I will be posting for Dalamar from now on.

12. Nakia

Media:
    That is sad. But happens. Glad you are continuing his character.

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I read Elwithral's post about what to do concerning the army. It's all I can do not to post this Monty Python and the Holy Grail gem:

"First, we build a large wooden badger..." :hahaerr:

14. Nakia

Media:
    :lol: Setting a trap for a large army would take a very large ...

Benan has suggested we find the head. I hope we can all go invisible. He (she?) is sure to be in the middle, well protected.

15. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Just to be different, let's make it a woman. (I'm not trying to be sexist, but men are usually leaders in things like this). I picture her different from the soldiers. Maybe a ninja lady?

Ideas, suggestions?

16. Nakia

Media:
    Ninja is fine with me. Imo she should be about 5'8", well built...by that I mean both good looking but also strong. Autocratic. "I am the greatest in the world." Top notch fighter but mayhap a little to sure of herself.

17. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Exactly! God, that's tres creepy! WOW..

Anyway.. I pictured her sitting in a carrier, like with a soldier holding it up at each corner, but no silk curtains or roof on it. Just a seat that's easy to get up out of. I picture in the colors of the soldiers, which, for some reason, I picture in burgandy and gold.

18. Benan Gems: 20/31

I kinda visualize someone like Kitiara from the Dragonlance books. An excellent fighter, a charmer, an incredibly confident women who is willing to go to whatever ends nessecary.

I also see this heading in similar direct as Dragonlance did. A massive war between good and evil, a powerful backing force that drives the armies of evil and very little hope for the good guys.

19. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Feel free to control the army and Yugia. I want you to. just try and go with her character

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hopefully I can get the creative juices flowing for others here. I wasn't sure of where Lady Yugia's army has been, so I just threw Amkethran out there as a place Parky had been caught napping.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.