1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

"Erania Friwtuo Vernia," Elwithral muttered, after jumping through the window, and landing beside a man, who got blown backwards after trying to stab Elwithral in the back. Elwithral smiled at this, and sensed that one of these fighters was a wizard. He tracked him down and put him to sleep. He thought to Dalamar,"We shouldn't kill anyone." "Grytia Seddfian Juidin," he said to a group of fighters that were advancing on a collapsed figure. Instantly, they all fell down, sleeping.

2. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

" Too bad, " he grumbles, he wouldn't mind a blood bath, but he refraind from killing. He jumped down beside Elwithral and hit a rogue fighter under the chin. Dalamar could sense the red haze that was starting to cloud his vision. He shook it off just in time to duck a fist and break a nose, before he felled four brawlers the fight was over. Men were limping away from the party of four with fear in their eyes. One still had the arrow lodged in his rump. " I'm impressed" Dalamar said " You know how to fight."

It takes a lot to impress Dalamar.

3. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Okay, the show's over. Meet me back in your room," Galliel called down from the roof. She climbed back into the room and poored four mugs of brandy from the bottles they had brought up with them.

4. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"*sigh* I rememeber why I stuck with you for so long, Dalamar, you were always so entertaining." He said when they were walking up the stairs to the room. When they got to the room and sat down, he said " I heard from one of the commoners downstairs that there is a person looking for mercenaries for hire in Athkatla. I think we should go check it out," he said looking at Dalamar, "you two are also welcome, I saw how well you fought without weapons, let's see your fighting with weapons! We could use some backup anyway and you two look like good company!"

5. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Sounds good to me," said Galliel. "But before we go any further, I have to tell you something. I'm cursed. Anyone who travels with me always seems to be plagued with ill luck. Your blade freezes in the scabard just when you need to pull it out to block someone elses, a vase tips over right when you're sneaking up on a sleeping dragon, the maid walks into the room during something that is best done one on one. Nothing that couldn't happen out of bad luck or coincidence normally, but around me, things like that just seem to happen more often than they have any right to. So I just thought this time I would do it differently and tell everyone at the beginning, before somebody's guts are hanging out and they tell me, 'Well why didn't you tell us earlier?' So there, now you all know. You really should just tell me to get lost right now, and if you do insist on hanging around me, then you should do your best to make me not like you very much, because it always seems that the people I start liking the best are the ones who have the worst luck."

Galliel took a long hard pull of her brandy and thunked the mug back onto the table.

6. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral looked at Galliel for a long time. "We've been through many a curse before," he said looking at Dalamar," and I think we'll do just fine with this one." he added with a wink at Galliel.

7. Scot

"Wow, I should have been honest from the start more often. Thanks Elwithral." Galliel downed the rest of her brandy with another big gulp. "So, what do you know about this job?"

8. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"All I know is that there is this merchant lord by the name of..I think it was Jysstev. His family has lived and been nobles in Athkatla for a century, and he needs mercenaries. I think it would be fun, and it probably wouldn't be too hard." Elwithral then looked at Galliel curiously and said,"Are you sure you want to come along?"

"He lives in the Government District of town and says that he needs some work done in 'Waukeen's Promenade'..."

9. Scot

"You bet. I haven't been to the Promenade for a few years. I've got some good memories there. I'm in."

10. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Are you Kalab?"

11. Benan Gems: 20/31

"As long as I get to fight something. I'm not much use in sneaking and stealth stuff, but give me something to hit and I'll come in handy." The giant man muttered as he flexed his fists which had a little blood soaked into the skin from the fight.

12. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Oh, I'm sure that there'll be lots of fighting for you, and maybe we can teach you a thing or two about stealth. Let's get a good night's sleep and then tomorrow morning we will set out for Athkatla." he said with a yawn.

13. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

*~*~SLEEP~*~*

14. Scot

"Good night all," Galliel said as she curled up on one of the beds.

15. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

*NEXT MORNING* The light was shining through the window, and then, "Get up, everyone!" he said while putting on his armor,"Galliel, I enchanted your bow to make your shots quicker earlier this morning. If you don't want it, I can remove it. Oh, and Kalab, I enchanted your sword to do extra damage to undead. I am somewhat of a Diviner, and I saw some undead on our path." He tossed both weapons at the two, and then stood up, attaching his sheathes and his various pouches to his belt. "Hurry it up!"

[ July 25, 2005, 00:13: Message edited by: Elwithral Irenicus ]

16. Benan Gems: 20/31

Stretching, Kalab muttered "Damn I didn't get near enough ale into meself last night." Strapping the sword across his back he announced he was ready to go.

17. Scot

"Oh really?" Galliel said. She went to the window and opened it. She quicly put five arrows into the curly-cue carved design on the gables of the building across the street. "Wow, thanks, Elwithral, I didn't think this bow could get any better, but it is. I'm ready to go."

18. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral looked at Dalamar, thinking, "Are you ready?" and got a response saying he was. He told them to start going downstairs to get something to eat. "I'll be down in a second..." he said as he was cleaning up. A few minutes later, he went downstairs with the rest of them. "OK then, let's get going!" at that, he proceeded out the door.

19. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

On their way through the area of De'Arnise Keep, Elwithral sensed the undead he had foreseen, "Kalab, this would be a good time to take out your sword." Elwithral started chanting arcane words.

20. Scot

Galliel cast a mirror image and blur on herself, then drew her longsword and lightmace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.