1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Dalamar sat down, amazed at how Elwithral can accept a pompous idiot so quickly. Dalamar shakes his head.

I'll never understand you, but if he does one thing wrong I will kill him.

Dalamar was aready sick of these followers, another one might put to his limits.

2. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I don't see how you can't understand me. I use people for our gain. Have you not sensed his power?

Elwithral looked into the sky for a moment, gave a reassuring nod to Lotar, and started down the path once again.

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania sighed, "A great evil. Pshaw, we know that. What is this great evil that contaminates both land and sea? Where do we look? We wander around like lost cows."

4. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

Loud whisper* “Finally we move”

Lotar then turn his attention to Tania “You may wonder by choice, but I do not plan to stay here as a cow, like you say. At any point the information that I receive from my Elders is not of importance to you, I will impart more details to this Elwithral when I see fit”

Lotar goes back to the front “Elwithral right? So what is the path that WE should go, as I told you before, I’m not n the mood to just walk in circles”

5. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania wondered if she could entice this Lotar into a nice deep pool of water. She smiled to herself at the thought then shook her head and prayed for forgiveness to Lanthander and also for patience. She really felt like wacking this character with her hammer. He did not bring out the best in her.

6. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral gave another deathly dry smile to the newcomer (he figured this would be happening quite a bit), and once again calmly said, "Please keep your tone to one that is .. acceptable. I do not care for you, or your tone. But something tells me you could be of use."

"As for my name, it is Elwithral Irenicus. The Light. You may call me simply Elwithral, or Eli."

"And as for us, we are off to speak with the Harpers. I also do not care to wander around the realms like witless cattle, and do not intend to do so any longer. My friends there will inform us of where we are needed."

7. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

"Ohh, for the love of it"

"Fine Elwithral, I will keep my tone down, but do not make this quest longer that what it should be, this Harper friends of yours better have what we need"

Relentlessly, Lotar try to kept himself to a minimum.

8. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral nodded and plodded further down the trail, until they came to a clearing. It was quite large, and when they were in the middle of passing through, Dalamar withrew his weapons.

What is it?

Something..

Dalamar lunged at a near bush and pulled out a rather lanky elf, who looked as though he had been crying. The elf had some tribal makeup and seemed disoriented and scattered. Dalamar held him up by the scruff of his neck.

"Pull yourself together," Dalamar grumbled as he slapped the elf on the head.

He sniffed and looked around at his surroundings. There was three elves, two humans, and a large panther. His eyes widened as he recognized what the panther was.

Elwithral bent in close and whispered harshly, so no one else could hear, "Hostile intentions young one? Tell us now, or that panther there will get an early supper."

The elf started to shake, then cooled himself down, "I.. I am .. I don't know!" His lip trembled as he spoke, "I don't know who I am! Or what I am! Or what you are! ICANNOTBELIEVETHISISHAPPENING!!" The elf shook from Dalamar's grasp and fell to the ground, sobbing uncontrollably.

9. Nakia

Media:
    Tania came over to the elf. "Do you need healing? Mayhap I can help." She sits down by the elf and gently puts her hand on his back.

10. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

More newcomers! Just great, you deal with the deranged one

" You!" he pointed to Lotar. " You can call me Dalamar or sir. Also, weirdo," pointing at the elf. " What's your name?"

Dalamar was having a bad enough day, he didn't want to deal with pleasantries.

11. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral said not looking away from the young elf, "He obviously is in some form of amnesia. Tania, I don't have any scrolls with me; do you have a spell that can read the mind and define this illness?"

12. Mahtan Nénharma Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

"My name ...?"said the wanderer,as he mopped up his tears with his long tangled black hair,"Ummm, I... I can't remember."

13. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Then you are of no use to us. Begone." Elwithral said, turning to leave.

14. Nakia

Media:
    Tania frowned and settled into a trance. After a few moments she came out of it shaking her head. "I think his name is Mahtan something but there is a block. He does not appear to be physically damaged. I'm not even sure if he is a full elf or a half-elf. If I try to push past the block I could cause more damage. Another mystery. What causes the block?"

She pats Mahtan gently. "Come now we can not help you unless you pull yourself together. um, sorry that was badly worded. Oh blast, where is Lethandar when you need him?"

15. Mahtan Nénharma Gems: 1/31

"I think my name is Mahtan,"said the newcomer with a puzzled frown," yes Mahtan Nénharma. And I'm am lost.
    He looked at the dark looking figure callinh himself Dalamar and sniffed," Your breath stinks."

16. Mahtan Nénharma Gems: 1/31

"Where is who?"questioned Mahtan,"Don't leave me please!I need help..."
    "But for what," he thought.

17. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral held back Dalamar before he jumped.

18. Mahtan Nénharma Gems: 1/31

"What do you mean pull myself together!" said Mahtan with a glare," Eugh... i have a headache.What did you do to me?"

19. Nakia

Media:
    "Sorry, Mahtan. Lethandar is my god and I really shouldn't say that but I feel frustrated that I can't help you.

Dalamar, I don't expect kindness or understanding from you but why don't you go kill something for supper while we sort this out?

Mahtan, isn't there anything you can tell us?"

She glared at the others. "I am not going to go off and leave this lost being. I am after all a Cleric of Lethandar." Under her breath, "at least in this form.'

20. Mahtan Nénharma Gems: 1/31

"Who are you people? Do you know who I am?"Mahtan asked keeping his eyes on the ground.
    He decided to try to get up but fell forward on his face. His head was spinning like Grïts' toy top

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.