1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Drawing the giant two handed sword Kalab was beginning to feel the bloodlust that comes with his barbarian rage. He couldn't wait, he wanted fight something be it undead or a dragon. He didn't care.

2. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

The undead charged towards them , around 100 skeletons, magi and warriors. "Kalab, take them from behind, Galliel, take them from the front. Dalamar and myself will take the sides. Let's go!"

3. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral blasted a few into pieces with a spell, then almost without even looking, slashed two who were advancing on him from behind.

"Drinqyber Vertopx Nerfascd." Elwithral muttered, suddenly making a few arcane runes start glowing on the ground, making any undead who crossed over them into dust.

4. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"I haven't had a good work-out in a long time," Galliel said. "I think I'll do this the old-fashioned way." She shifted her mace to her right hand, the better to smash skulls with, and waded into the mass of skeletons.

5. Benan Gems: 20/31

Useing the flat of his blade, Kalab was destorying two or three skeletons with each swing. He had three long cuts down one side of his face and his arms were covered with cuts from the swiping fingers of the skeletons. Kalab barely noticed the pain, all he saw was red. He was even useing his feet as blunt weapons occasionally swinging one out to shatter a rib cage or spine.

6. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

The amount of skeletons was thinning and and before long the ratio of people to undead had lowered to 1:2, which means 8 undead. Elwithral sliced two with a X-swipe of his blades.

7. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Hey everyone, leave two for me, I've been working on a move." She moved between two skeletons who had turned out to be pretty good with their swords. She kept them busy with feints and thrusts for awhile, then let them both move in for the kill. At the last second, she fell to the ground, and the two skeletons took eachother's heads off with their swords. Galliel laughed hysterically as bones fell on top of her. "WHOOO-HOOOO! That worked perfectly." She got up and watched the others finish off their foes.

8. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

As the last skeleton collapsed, Elwithral let out a deep sigh. "That was fun, wasn't it?" he said,"We should camp here, it's getting a bit dark and my magic energy needs to recharge. Athkatla is only a day away." Elwithral waved his hand and two tents popped up. "Sleep tight! And keep your weapons close, just in case!"

9. Scot

"I get the best bed!" Galliel said, running into one of the tents. "Aw! They're both the same. Oh well. Mmn, wine and fruits too, how nice." She poured herself a nice glass of red.

10. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral just chuckled as he entered the tent after her.

11. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"So, tell me about yourself.. where are you from?"

12. Scot

"Well, believe it or not, I'm from Suldanessalar. I've heard of you two there. They call you the Light and the Darkness. I'm not sure whether to believe everything that's told about you, but seeing you two in action, it could be true."

Galliel combed some bone fragments out of her hair. "But I've left that stuffy place to experience the world. There's so much to see."

13. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Galliel, what was your family name? I didn't know that the Suldanessalar elves knew about me and my friend. Interesting, though. We must have the same type of mind to leave Suldanessalar. Every elf who has been there has said it's been paradise for them." Elwithral said, seeing Galliel in a way that he had never seen her before. Almost admiringly.

14. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

[I do not want to see this kind of post in the future. Be patient. - BTA]

[ July 29, 2005, 05:28: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

15. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

"Hello? HELLO?... Has anyone seen my... my, my, my, my glasses? I seem to've lost 'em.", said old Dumbledalf in a rather bedraggled way.

16. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Um, how did you get in our tent?"

17. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

"Oh, oh... I, I must've stumbled in here looking for my glasses... you wouldn't have seen 'em by any chance now would ya?", Dumbledalf stumbled over his own words. He definitely was more of an old coot now than he was 100 years ago fighting dragons and the sort without fear. He at least knew how to keep track of his own glasses.

18. Scot

"Well Elwithral, Dumbledalf," Galliel said politely, "I suppose the time has come for formal introductions." She rose gracefully and performed an exquisite curtsey to Elwithral, then to Dumbledalf. "I am Princess Galliel d'Ellestrathe Magerial, daughter of the human Princess Karance Wellblume of the Sword Coast, now deceased, and Prince Raphalavie d'Ellestrathe Magerial of Suldanessalar, though I am not welcome there anymore. 'Dishonoring and disgracing the royal lineage in front of the whole assembled high court' will get you banished and cursed, as I found out to my dismay. So you can forget about all that princess stuff and just call me Galliel. Nice to meet you Dumbledalf. It has been a pleasure to fight with you so far, Elwithral." She curtseyed again, grabbed her glass of wine and downed it all, then thunked down on one of the beds.

19. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Well princess," Elwithral said bowing very low," it's been a pleasure meeting and fighting with you, and I hope to continue our travels."

20. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"But now is time for sleep." Elwithral conjured a bed for Dumbledalf. "GOOD NIGHT KALAB AND DALAMAR!!!" he yelled at the other tent.

~~SLEEP~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.